Katie Hayes #11 I only eat truffle oil, not kale, on the shelves next to Olivia Hale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comes on here a few days ago to say her life is perfect and she is the happiest she’s ever been

goes on to say she doesn’t read this site

this site has recently discussed her behaviour and cheating rumours

and today we have a full on meltdown from her

rattled much are we?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER PERSON THAN ME ?

(I read that in Scarface’s voice, Kate Hayes Montana)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
HAHAHAHA The red and white rants return. Why does she think that people on Tattles opinions don’t matter but hers do? Her opinion mattered when she was giving it the 🖕🏼 and referring to us as dick heads?

Also why does she think her life is any better than ours just because we speak on here?

She’s full on fruit and nuts 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The irony of this from her when the girl and her friends were bullies in school who made girls feel insecure and horrible is absolutely hilarious. Even now, see her in town and she snarls everyonr. No ones jel here doll, we just hate your bullshit acting like youre innocent when of the 8000000 people in the room you’d be the biggest bully there! Hilarious. Shes deluded. Enjoy your freebies, youve sold your soul to social media.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Bless her. Not making much sense at all.

No one's complained about instagrammers/celebs getting freebies and posting ads, that's fair enough if that's your job. But if you choose to be a public figure then having public opinions is inevitable.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

As a smarter person would say:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

Now stop seeking out this thread. People here would rather do a days work to buy something than beg for it online.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That latest rant 😂🙈 my god..... how many fake accounts has she made? Didn’t she create one solely to slate her fellas ex? Then she has the nerve to say all that... and I wouldn’t get a ‘good feeling’ getting freebies off a company, I’d feel like an absolute BEG, asking someone to DM me to sort out freebies for promotion 🤢🤢🤢... id certainly then not have the nerve to openly flog it all on Depop 🙈. Cannot stand her horrible attitude. I don’t know why any brand would want an association with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh she’s so rattled! It’s all gonna come crashing down! Tell us about your cheating, his cheating, your lying about EVERYTHING YOU FAT
MESS! You do NOTHING FOR CHARITY, all you do is take, take, take!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Comes on here a few days ago to say her life is perfect and she is the happiest she’s ever been

goes on to say she doesn’t read this site

this site has recently discussed her behaviour and cheating rumours

and today we have a full on meltdown from her

rattled much are we?
Kate Hayes #11 eatin and cheatin, THM gonna rattle, all of her bullshit gets posted on Tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
“At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
👏 👏 🤣🤣 nil points KMH sit the duck down

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I’m a long time lurker. And I feel like Katie just doesn’t get why things are said about her..
1. Editing photos so much that she is unrecognisable, body positivity is such a big thing and would be respected so much more if she didn’t edit Her photos.
2. using someone else’s scan photos. I feel like that was a point where I really didn’t get her and was so horrible to see ( From some one with multiple losses even pass the ‘safe mark’)
3. Flaunting lockdown and asking ridiculous questions about others in lockdown. Putting herself, baby and others at risk. She hasn’t tried to think about the safety of anyone.
4. the service she provides, she is so rude and multiple people have said they have heard her slag other people off. Totally unprofessional.
5. Portraying a perfect family life when daddy diy plays away a lot.I’d have more respect for her if she was open about life not being 100% mint.
6. offering advice on topics she is not qualified or even remotely in a position to. Such as baby vaccinations, mental health, miscarriages etc etc.
7. Promoting drinking in pregnancy ...and so on

I don’t agree with slagging someone’s looks and calling them on things like that so I feel like the list is of things she can control and she chooses to share with her makeup page.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Is it just me or is she sign posting more fans over to tattle? 😂😂😂 she is will want shares soon!!!

Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ does anyone else die a little inside when these idiots refer to work as “hustling” 😂🤢😫

It’s always the wonky ugg boot and fake Louis V wearing type too.
Hustling is not watching someone’s Instagram story while you stick your kid in front of the tv 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
sometimes things are too raw to share, especially if its recent.. when she has the click and its all dead and buried she will share it when she is ready no doubt x

I'm lost ?
Me too. Judging by your condescending tone and use of the word “badass” you’re not from Liverpool?

Reactions: 1
So I’m a long time lurker. And I feel like Katie just doesn’t get why things are said about her..
1. Editing photos so much that she is unrecognisable, body positivity is such a big thing and would be respected so much more if she didn’t edit Her photos.
2. using someone else’s scan photos. I feel like that was a point where I really didn’t get her and was so horrible to see ( From some one with multiple losses even pass the ‘safe mark’)
3. Flaunting lockdown and asking ridiculous questions about others in lockdown. Putting herself, baby and others at risk. She hasn’t tried to think about the safety of anyone.
4. the service she provides, she is so rude and multiple people have said they have heard her slag other people off. Totally unprofessional.
5. Portraying a perfect family life when daddy diy plays away a lot.I’d have more respect for her if she was open about life not being 100% mint.
6. offering advice on topics she is not qualified or even remotely in a position to. Such as baby vaccinations, mental health, miscarriages etc etc. ...and so on

I don’t agree with slagging someone’s looks and calling them on things like that so I feel like the list is of things she can control and she chooses to share with her makeup page.
This summary is amazing! You’ve hit the nail on the head. @admin is there any way this can be added to the Tattle wiki or the homepage bit of the threads so people who know she is and what she’s done before?

Reactions: 10
Kate Kate Kate. You’ve obviously stepped on people on your way up business wise. You’re very obviously unprofessional in how you conduct yourself via social media. When you’re online lording it up, people are gonna come out of the woodwork hun. You blatantly lie to cover your arse. Please just stop.

Would love admin to temporarily delete these threads for like a month and not allow any new ones to see what happens. I half believe she enjoys the negative attention and that she’s barking.

Reactions: 9
Oh so it's hand on heart it doesn't effect me 😂 not swearing down on lives anymore Kate no? I think I'd think more of her if she said you know this site is really bringing me down because clearly it does effect her she just doesn't know when to stop lying and that's clearly because everything would go to tit if she started telling the truth! Don't believe for one second that followers have screen shot stuff off here, she's made it pretty clear that she hates this site and she's 3489 months pregnant and how much it's effected her blah bleeping blah if they have then they actually don't like her very much because I wouldnt show someone I knew through make up courses anything that may cause distress to someone heavily pregnant? She reads here end of! Now she's back tracking saying think about it when your screen shotting into groups blah blah! That's what she suggested everyone done like her slag people off on what's app but don't dare slag me off on a public forum where I can see and read and even respond to it😂 what a thick piece of turd

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.