Katie Hayes #11 I only eat truffle oil, not kale, on the shelves next to Olivia Hale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Margot for the name isn’t a bad shout actually, it means Pearl in french and remember the awful baby shower pearl kitten heels? The weird makeup look she did recently when she stuck pearls to her face (weird) Dj indesits over the top birthday present with all that tatt in a box to reveal a holiday (that he wont be going on lol) and if you looked closely the box was filled with pearls too.
but Olive seems more believable because of the direct indirect tit she posts hinting to it
I dont no why im even arsed 😂 it just annoys me how its probably going to be a common name that she thinks is so unique and alternative.

i wish Philly long fingers would get a new dog and name it the baby name before she pops 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If my ex cheated with some woman I’d be lashing the screen shots everywhere!
I probably wouldn’t, not if it was painful for me. I’m sure the screenshots have done the rounds in the posters own circle but putting them online for strangers is something else.

Margot for the name isn’t a bad shout actually, it means Pearl in french and remember the awful baby shower pearl kitten heels? The weird makeup look she did recently when she stuck pearls to her face (weird) Dj indesits over the top birthday present with all that tatt in a box to reveal a holiday (that he wont be going on lol) and if you looked closely the box was filled with pearls too.
but Olive seems more believable because of the direct indirect tit she posts hinting to it
I dont no why im even arsed 😂 it just annoys me how its probably going to be a common name that she thinks is so unique and alternative.

i wish Philly long fingers would get a new dog and name it the baby name before she pops 😇
It WAS Olive, her mum was telling people in the salon. She’s probably changed it now because we’ve all commented on it for months.

Reactions: 8

Yeah that would make sense too as “pArIs iS hEr FaV pLaCe” 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They’re your mates. Wouldn’t disown a mate, or hold it against them it embarrassed me. Hardly think them two are mates. If my association with someone I hardly knew embarrassed me, I’d steer clear .
I'm not really sure of your point butterfly ? Where in any of my posts have I said that Bobby said he was embarrassed by his association with her ? I said he was embarrassed by the live ? I didn't say he said anything derogatory or nasty about her I said there was an inference he was embarrassed by the live he did with her ?

Reactions: 1
There is a salon in the rock ferry tranmere area and I’m not sure if the girl who has it has been friends with kate In the past or not but she has been pictured with her a few times and when I was in there they were speaking and laughing about Kate’s pics and showing each other on there phones. Sadly if it is her friend I can imagine most of her friends being like this

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Lurker since original thread and only commented a few times due to private investors and just caught up. Butttt f*ck me, why come on chatting sh*t “ she cheated with my ex etc etc. “ I’ve got proof but won’t share it” bullsh*t. 💩
You’ve literally just answered your own question? You weren’t coming on because of the “private investors” etc. Maybe they don’t want to share the proof because it’ll give away who they are, they might still have feelings for the ex? Maybe they don’t want their details reposted all over KHM story for her army to attack her?

Reactions: 16
I'm not really sure of your point butterfly ? Where in any of my posts have I said that Bobby said he was embarrassed by his association with her ? I said he was embarrassed by the live ? I didn't say he said anything derogatory or nasty about her I said there was an inference he was embarrassed by the live he did with her ?
I understand exactly what you said. Sorry for having a different opinion to you. You seem very wound up by that. But I suppose it’s easy to be hostile hiding behind your keyboard ha

Thread suggestion

Katie Hayes #12 says pregnancy is to blame for the ever growing nose, no hun it’s all the lies you’ve told.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You’ve literally just answered your own question? You weren’t coming on because of the “private investors” etc. Maybe they don’t want to share the proof because it’ll give away who they are, they might still have feelings for the ex? Maybe they don’t want their details reposted all over KHM story for her army to attack her?
sometimes things are too raw to share, especially if its recent.. when she has the click and its all dead and buried she will share it when she is ready no doubt x

I understand exactly what you said. Sorry for having a different opinion to you. You seem very wound up by that. But I suppose it’s easy to be hostile hiding behind your keyboard ha
I'm lost ?

Reactions: 3
But you’re all to eager to attack her over someone new coming on and saying she’s cheated and then calling her a sl*t with NO proof.

There is a salon in the rock ferry tranmere area and I’m not sure if the girl who has it has been friends with kate In the past or not but she has been pictured with her a few times and when I was in there they were speaking and laughing about Kate’s pics and showing each other on there phones. Sadly if it is her friend I can imagine most of her friends being like this
I go to a salon of someone who used to work with Kate. They do the same there! Literally rip her to shreads

• Haha
sometimes things are too raw to share, especially if its recent.. when she has the click and its all dead and buried she will share it when she is ready no doubt x
Exactly! I’ve been in the position and as much as I’d love to shame the girl publicly I couldn’t do that to him, despite what he’d done to me, I’m not that kind of person. Equally I know what it does to your confidence, I’ve sat there wondering “was it my fault” before now and thought about how sharing it with people they might think “I can see why he did it” it’s not a nice position to be in so I completely understand her not sharing proof - KHM doesn’t give a tit does she look at the risks she’s taken throughout her pregnancy.

Reactions: 4
But you’re all to eager to attack her over someone new coming on and saying she’s cheated and then calling her a sl*t with NO proof.
She’s not the first person so have said it tbf. You could say there’s little proof about many things said on this site about bigger and better people than KHM

Reactions: 4
Exactly! I’ve been in the position and as much as I’d love to shame the girl publicly I couldn’t do that to him, despite what he’d done to me, I’m not that kind of person. Equally I know what it does to your confidence, I’ve sat there wondering “was it my fault” before now and thought about how sharing it with people they might think “I can see why he did it” it’s not a nice position to be in so I completely understand her not sharing proof - KHM doesn’t give a tit does she look at the risks she’s taken throughout her pregnancy.
I agree, if feelings are still invested - whether that's good or bad feelings, you ain't ready to share tit tbh. I've been there to and its very raw and very emotive and no one can tell you any different..

Not sharing the colours 🙄 As if anyone gives a tit what they are?? And who cares if someone copied anyway, it’s a babies nursery??
564A3C62-2D11-4DAC-9022-FCA8A8724AE9.jpeg

99% sure it’s this one though - how boring
3D3AB29D-9088-4970-AED2-A1BAEA6B4A70.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Seems like people are just pushing to see photos and screenshots... believe it or don’t believe it makes no different to the lady who posted it.

Reactions: 8
Not sharing the colours 🙄 As if anyone gives a tit what they are?? And who cares if someone copied anyway, it’s a babies nursery??View attachment 167954
okay khloe kardashian, we will be on pins until the big reveal..

Not sharing the colours 🙄 As if anyone gives a tit what they are?? And who cares if someone copied anyway, it’s a babies nursery??View attachment 167954

99% sure it’s this one though - how boring
View attachment 167956
it looks like something you would use on a horse

• Haha
Reactions: 12

We all chipping in for the dog because I would so do that 🤣

Reactions: 6
Not sharing the colours but will post the brand name on the item so you can look it up within two seconds yourself 👍🏽

she’s the complete opposite of what an “influencer” is supposed to be.

Also in regards to the screenshots, I completely respect the poster for not wanting to share. Especially as it would be very easy for KHM to put the pieces together and work our who’s shared them. We all know how she loves a witch hunt and shaming people. I wouldn’t risk it whatsoever.

hope the girls who shared their awful experiences are in a better place now ❤

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she’s in B&Q again.. god she doesn’t let him go anywhere does she 😂 lord knows I will avoid going there at the best of times, never mind heavily pregnant during a pandemic!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.