Katie Hayes #11 I only eat truffle oil, not kale, on the shelves next to Olivia Hale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But you’re all to eager to attack her over someone new coming on and saying she’s cheated and then calling her a sl*t with NO proof.
I agree with this. This is where this thread loses it, anyone can make any accusation and it’s treated as gospel.

I could say we were lesbian lovers and someone else would jump on and say “yeah she was a lezza with me too” 🙄

Reactions: 3
I agree with this. This is where this thread loses it, anyone can make any accusation and it’s treated as gospel.

I could say we were lesbian lovers and someone else would jump on and say “yeah she was a lezza with me too” 🙄
I don’t think anyone would admit to that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.