Katie Hayes #11 I only eat truffle oil, not kale, on the shelves next to Olivia Hale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally anyone who hasn’t drank while pregnant is better than her 😂

Reactions: 8
So now she’s back in IKEA 🙄 Wouldn’t you let your 67 months pregnant girlfriend stay at home to chill? Or she doesn’t trust him to go alone 🤔

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh I see she’s at IKEA again with the tag line I can’t believe he’s dragged me here again
Kate hun you’re not joined at the hip you can let him out in his own FFS 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
“I should be in bed now..”

Be in bloody bed then. You’re a grown woman and 357655 months pregnant. He’s not out on license and only allowed out with an accompanying adult so why the hell are you in a queue for Ikea at 8.30pm on a Tuesday night? Unless you weren’t entirely sure that he was going to Ikea??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is just an attention seeking bleeping knob!!
Why would you stand in that pathetic queue 252736 months pregnant
Preaches how unwell she’s been And the midwife told her to slow down, so wait in the car you fuxking muppet, DJ knob job isn’t going to bang the check out girl you know.
what a joke she is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has he fk dragged her there. She is pathetic. Puts her unborn baby at risk because she can’t bear to leave him on his own. If you are
That insecure in your relationship then you shouldn’t be in it.
She will be crying woe is me if this baby comes out poorly because of her neglect!!

I will piss myself if he was just trying to escape for a couple of hours. Starting to feel sorry for the poor bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I will piss myself if he was just trying to escape for a couple of hours. Starting to feel sorry for the poor bastard.
He must be a right wet lettuce agreeing to have her cling along 24/7. Bet she goes with him when he has a tit.
Weirdest relationship I’ve ever seen. She’s bordering on psycho.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has he fk dragged her there. She is pathetic. Puts her unborn baby at risk because she can’t bear to leave him on his own. If you are
That insecure in your relationship then you shouldn’t be in it.
She will be crying woe is me if this baby comes out poorly because of her neglect!!
I’ve said this all along.

I hope to god this baby is healthy after all her galavanting across the north west the big div

Poor lust livings baby and her have been in hospital for a week and she fully shielded.

If there’s anything wrong with this baby she’ll be like omg how did this happen I’ve been careful n healthy! She’ll have mum guilt from day bleeping one

Reactions: 6
Omg loads to catch up on but can I just say she’s absolutely copied that grey scale rainbow from feathering the empty nest look at her Instagram!!! She lost her son and is having a GENUINE rainbow baby and Kate has the cheek to compare and copy

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I know every time she says done this look for me students every look is exactly the same, and I honestly don't want to put the girls down who buy into these courses or whatever because they're probably trying their best but the reposts she does of her fab students the make up is awful🤢 she has taught them all the don't dos in make up and people have paid for that! bleeping fraud
Glad you said that, I just thought it was me.

Reactions: 3
He must be a right wet lettuce agreeing to have her cling along 24/7. Bet she goes with him when he has a tit.
Weirdest relationship I’ve ever seen. She’s bordering on psycho.
Don’t you remember? He’s only allowed to go for a tit when she’s in the bath 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion

you’ve been eatin and tellin me lies you’ve been beggin every celeb in sight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
We’ll be blamed I bet if there’s anything wrong with baby - “oh the trolls caused this” yeah ok love. I genuinely hope baby comes out healthy

I’ve been a KHM thread day 1 but was under a different name as freaked out a little when they talked about investors (silly me).

who the duck takes a trip to Ikea at 847263 months pregnant and in that queue? God he probably would’ve loved the couple of hours to himself. Maybe she hides all the stories from him saying “oh he always wants me with him” haha. Can’t wait to see all the messages of support being shown on her page from her friends and family......oh wait 🤔

Oh and there was a way that you can pin slmwthkng in each thread at the beginning, the did it on Hinch’s when she got caught out having BBQ’s during lockdown I’m just not sure how it’s done as that summary needs to be seen by the newbies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.