Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsSavage

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion:

Katie Hayes #12 bending walls to make me skinny, don't feel myself without a shaved bald mini.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Also Katie, hey doll.
I’ve seen sceenshots of you telling people you know who I am. You don’t. Really. With that said maybe consider getting your house in order before you start digging at other people. Make plans for yourself. Consider a future where you are happy on your own. The only reason I’ve hosted this tea party is because your man was misbehaving and you sign posted this site. 👑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
The only two things she appears to be an expert in are are eatin and cheatin!!
You've been eatin and tellin me lies, you've been eating while dj Indesit is sleepin at night, he's been chasing every girl in sight you've been chowin down, now your clown it's over now (lies tune)ft daddy dirty dick

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
I’m a lurker and didn’t know whether to comment. My ex cheated with her. From what I can gather it was while she was with Matt ... I don’t know if she knows I know but I blamed it all on him. If she does know it’s because he told her

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

Burrito88

VIP Member
Not sharing the colours 🙄 As if anyone gives a shit what they are?? And who cares if someone copied anyway, it’s a babies nursery??
564A3C62-2D11-4DAC-9022-FCA8A8724AE9.jpeg

99% sure it’s this one though - how boring
3D3AB29D-9088-4970-AED2-A1BAEA6B4A70.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 56

MadameFoner

Chatty Member
Tell you what is really getting on my nerves...she was obv gifted the hat..with the initials on...but why the fuck would you want KHM on it? KH yes but why the M that stands for makeup??? Like just say if I owned Burger King I wouldn't ask for any of my personalised stuff to read MFBK would I?? It would just be MF?? Sorry needed to get that off my chest....as you were 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

MollyDee

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

Kate Hayes #12 KHM playing victim, a lover of the drama... guaranteed her house is full of tat bought on Klarna

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I thought I’d share my few experiences with KHM and Cheryl with the group nothing amazing but just shows you the type of people they are! My first experience was in SW when Cheryl just hired a room off Kate and I went for an eyelash course and Cheryl spent the first 20 minutes talking about herself and how she battled through life as a single mum to get where she was now and how great life was for her since she met Kate and if we were really really lucky she would knock and ask Kate to come in and say hello! As if we were kids and seeing KHM was a treat 😂😂 when lunchtime came and we were finishing our break Cheryl went out to get Kate and the girl who I was sat with said to me I used to work with Kate in Peaches she’s a cow! When Kate came in she actually thought she was Beyoncé at a meet and greet and was being so patronising to us for the first few mins then she seen the girl who I was sat next to and literally ran out of the room saying she was late for a meeting 😂😂 the course with Cheryl was actually good when she got all the messing out the way so I booked another one with her for a couple of months later but when I went back it was completely different they had way more people in the class and when Cheryl had done her single mum speech she had another educator there to teach and she only came back at the end to sign certificates! Luckily for me both courses I did were branded and from reputable companies so I could go online and ask for anything I needed but anyone who pays for courses with them now under their brand must be mad! I also went and had my make up done there by a girl who rented a chair off Kate at SW (she lasted 2 months and left to go back to where she was before) and while I was getting my make up done Kate was working on the next chair and done 3 other people in the same time as it took to get mine done and all of them were in Liverpool for hen weekends and not to be nasty but all 3 of them looked a show when they were finished too dark foundation and the same smokey eye, she spent 20 mins on each and charged them £35 each! Nothing juicy sorry guys but just shows you how they run their businesses xx

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Dazzle123

That rant last night pissed me right off. “I’ve seen people talking about other salons slagging them off because they’ve still been working mind your own business”
Nah fuck off love I’ve been working all the way through this for no extra, and these salon owners have gotten government grants, 80% of their normal income on top of 80% of their staffs wages sorting so its a pisstske that they’ll be taking cash in hand from all these extra jobs they’ve been doing during lockdown.
It’s absolutely my fucking business that my tax Money is going towards people doing that shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Omg that’s fucking horrible girl, I’m so sorry for you ❤
Anyone that would cheat isn’t worth your time or your tears 👸🏻 I hope you’re ok x
Thanks 10 years down the drain. I would never stay with someone like that. But I know 100% it was her as I have the messages

There was also nudes which I have

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

HelenKnowsTheOwner

Another long time lurker here! Its not the first time she has done it. She did the same to me when I was with my ex (she also knew he had a gf) and she was with her ex/fella at the time... scumbag! I hope you are ok ❤. She’s not a nice girl, not a ‘girls girl’ like she tries to portray over the gram and has definitely met her match with Matt 🙄. You can see all over how insecure she is xx

• Wow
Reactions: 45

Verydemanding

Comes on here a few days ago to say her life is perfect and she is the happiest she’s ever been

goes on to say she doesn’t read this site

this site has recently discussed her behaviour and cheating rumours

and today we have a full on meltdown from her

rattled much are we?
Kate Hayes #11 eatin and cheatin, THM gonna rattle, all of her bullshit gets posted on Tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45