Katie Hayes #11 I only eat truffle oil, not kale, on the shelves next to Olivia Hale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Netflix serious” as opposed to what you fuckin moron, “Netflix comedy”! Think you mean series!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread thanks to @CareBear2016 not sure if I’ve done it right... flying through these girls! Had to shorten the name soz it wouldn’t fit

This was the most liked one I think
I think you've done it all right, but it's been put in the families category when should be in the Instagram part, not sure if admin will remove it for this?🤯

It really makes me cringe how THM has been behaving lately. Posting the screenshots of her DMs with comments trying to clap back like she’s ten men, and the smug smirky face on her stories saying “mind your own business” about people breaking lockdown rules.

Ive said it before and I’ll say it again.. we all remember your IGTV a few weeks ago crying about trolls for hours on end 🤔 but now you think you’re gods gift? Pathetic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That profile has a story on it...khm directing people there to trap them cause no one is going on the troll one 😂👀👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She’ll be having a mare not being able to find her thread because it’s not in the usual section 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's gonna do an IGTV an be like 'oh now ive been moved to the family section on that troll site, not that I read it, I've just been told. Them vile trolls are obviously doing it because I'm pregnant and me and little shelly olif delo, dj delo dirty dick are a family so they've started on us now' 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ive just watched her stories from today. Did anyone else get market trader vibes when she was talking about that cleaning product of Cheryl’s? Such a strange approach she took with that, and like duck she had to rummage for a dirty brush the meff.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else think she seemed pissed on that story? Bumbling around, more hyper than usual even more cocky and condescending than normal slurring a bit?
How patronising is she about Cheryl? She can't be arsed to pronounce the product then does the backhanded compliment 'she looks great.. for 40' for gods sake how rude

Reactions: 17
Did anyone else think she seemed pissed on that story? Bumbling around, more hyper than usual even more cocky and condescending than normal slurring a bit?
How patronising is she about Cheryl? She can't be arsed to pronounce the product then does the backhanded compliment 'she looks great.. for 40' for gods sake how rude
I feel like every time she mentions Cheryl she mentions her age. So patronising, she must do it to make herself feel better somehow! She’s only 40 something, Kate acts as if she’s about 70 the way she constantly draws attention to it!

Reactions: 14
I’ve just RUSHED here to see what everyone had to say after tonight’s MOMMA MELTDOWN 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

She’s a class A bleep isn’t she?!
Honestly this girl is foul. I cannot believe none of her friends or family haven’t pulled her to one side and said what the hell are you playing at?! If anyone ever feels sorry for her again, please watch that video. Patronising, aggressive and unprofessional.

I am LIVING for these mental breakdowns so please Kate carry on. It must be our Queen Ninja spilling all the beans that has tipped her over the edge so anyone else with more tea please, take a seat. Anytime anything juicy is said in here, she goes above and beyond and over-delivers 😂🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Anyone else die at the “uneducated” comment. Had to save that screen shot for a rainy day.

I feel like every time she mentions Cheryl she mentions her age. So patronising, she must do it to make herself feel better somehow! She’s only 40 something, Kate acts as if she’s about 70 the way she constantly draws attention to it!
Yes! This!! She’s like one of those awful friends we’ve all had who makes constant digs at you. Backhanded compliments just to dig her out 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20200624_002448.jpg
Yet more proof she reads here still.. Has she ever mentioned anyone messaging her an telling her to check with her midwife over swelling or itchiness? Nope. But we all did on here, low and behold she addressed it. Same as in that MAD rant she went om saying about the baby turning.. She hasn't shown any messages from her 'adoring fans', yet in the vid she says 'she still hasn't turned but I'm not worried, its not a drama what will be will be'. Did we not all say that exact thing a few days ago. She genuinely needs to have her phone ragged out of her hands and buried. It's almost like she's a parody influencer account 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.