Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a walking contradiction, “I haven’t stopped all day, managed some me time / pamper time” 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
why don’t these pair eat on the bleeping Wirral ?

Poor Trolive is back in age 3-4 woollen Zara outfits sweating her arse off , then got the tunnel and the drive home to contend with.

wouldn’t mind , I love the leaf for adults, but their kids menu is POORER THAN POOR , literally pasta in butter or a tomato sauce . Added to this , is noisy as duck for a one year old.

their selfishness lives on eh!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is every single posts of zsm ‘it’s not spoken about enough’. Only cause you can’t read, write or hear a word anyone else says over your shouting!

Reactions: 20
why don’t these pair eat on the bleeping Wirral ?

Poor Trolive is back in age 3-4 woollen Zara outfits sweating her arse off , then got the tunnel and the drive home to contend with.

wouldn’t mind , I love the leaf for adults, but their kids menu is POORER THAN POOR , literally pasta in butter or a tomato sauce . Added to this , is noisy as duck for a one year old.

their selfishness lives on eh!
There’s a Leaf in West Kirby too but yeh she probably went the Liverpool one

Reactions: 10
Considering she’s Adele’s biggest fan, she’s been very quiet about Easy On Me. Is that cause she isn’t a fan at all? 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Little legs was deffo pissed off at her there taking the piss with the phone in her face. Poor lad probably feels like he’s on the Truman show

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What is wrong with the both of them, who wakes a child at 5am for cuddles if it isn’t time to get up. Both morons

Reactions: 28
He's fuming, I don't blame him. Why does she always put him down on the internet and try and make him seem like he's her stalker or something, always wanting to talk to her or waking her up. Like I understand he's a cheating piece of tit, but just leave him if you don't like him.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'll never understand what route she's going down with Delo you know. Like, he's fixing her hair and she's like "He's trying to fix her hair 😂😂" it's like she loves to laugh at him or poke fun at him. It will wear thin and he will leave her or he has no balls and will just be a down trodden man. It's weird. Me and my guy up lift each other AND poke fun. She never does. It's always" Daddy Delo DIY is such a hard worker because he's been DOING STUFF FOR ME" it's never in general. Weird.

She asks why the whole house is awake, WITH A bleeping FLASH LIGHT IN HER KIDS EYES. bleeping hell she is thick. I've never let my kids rule the roost on wake up time unless I have to get up for work. Its a Saturday morning, she isn't working and could easily get that child back off for an hour. She's making a rod for her own back and I am HERE for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Have a self love day GUYZZZZZ even though you'll feel guilty and not want to but when you don't work you have to as yourrrrrrr so busy when the little one is in nursey and you'll be phoning your matt who will keep hanging up but you need pamper days even though you'll be guilty to not ask for help. No one gets a MEDDLE for not asking Guyzzzzz.

She's bleeping thick

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Encouraging everyone to have a self love day but everything from hers is gifted 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 31
So she doesn't count going to the gym alone, in order to make herself feel happy, as self care? It's the literal definition of it!

Also I can confirm not everyone panics when their child is in nursery. I have had 2 kids go to nursery, 7 years the nursery was in my life, and I never once phoned them!

Reactions: 21
Can’t say Constantinople hahahahahah.
Oh she’s a funny one!

Happy Saturday guys. Eye test this morning for me, can’t see tit!
And later this evening I’m going to get gloriously drunk.
X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She just has no shame does she. donating free gifted cast offs to charity and acting like she’s so nice for giving stuff to charity then the next minute she’s encouraging people to buy expensive goods that she can’t even afford herself 😂 it’s all given (free) on a plate to her and as usual greedy kate can’t resist bragging

imagine encouraging your followers to spend money on expensive goods when you have a BUDGET makeup accessories range, I don’t think your demographic has the funds to be spending ££££ at penhaligons. Putting themselves in debt just to be like her. I really can’t wait for karma to bite her on the ass, she’s well overdue it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.