Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a tit troll - I’ve never heard of him!
Me neither but been on investigative mission today to see who the duck is sucking who, found the dentist with the brillo pad hair/combover apparantly a celeb dentist does the turkeyteeth in Speke hes done Firmiho and Klopps so that’ll give you an idea how fake they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That kid always looks shattered. Didn't she have her first maccies a few weeks ago?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am demanding that Kate hires someone to dress her. I refuse to believe any of these outfit posts are real.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but that kid looks ill with black bags under her eyes all day every day, look at the colour difference from the second to last photo and the last photo. Fat tits you ought to be ashamed of yourself and you @Delo makes me Weto with your bleeping tit comb over. Grow a pair of balls oh wait watch me eyebrows has still got them for when the lady boy sticks them up his arse

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who, over the age of 15, goes and eats a Maccies in the park of a night?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's just weighed herself on the scales and coming out at 77kg. Looking on the Zara website she would have to be a bleeping Childe of Hale giant to get onto a medium. Lying runt

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not a chaneeeee she weighs 12 stones, sorry no, not having it. She's about the same height as me, I've recently lost 1 stone and I'm now actually 12st1 so the same as her. Her boobs are way bigger than mine and I'm a 32E.
Stop bleeping lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's just weighed herself on the scales and coming out at 77kg. Looking on the Zara website she would have to be a bleeping Childe of Hale giant to get onto a medium. Lying runt
When I was 12.10 I was a 14/16 at 5’10. So I’m not sure who she thinks she’s kidding at a zsm. Certainly didn’t look like her in that video either, could have cut glass on my collarbones. I definitely wasn’t built to be that size 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I take it back truffs, unless you've managed to photoshop your weight somehow. Sos truffs, I mean it, sos.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The kid looks freezing. She’s like one of them kids you feel sorry for who always look cold. Ps fat tits you’re not 12 stone 🤣🤣 look at your jowls on the videos

What I did notice was that although she claims to have drunk gallons and bathed in oil soaked sinful food and still lost weight for months now her average weight along the top didn’t change when she swiped from the weekly - monthly - year previous 🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have those scales and I do love them but she has clearly only stepped on them once on the 12th October… she literally has to lie about everything! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.