Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the maths isn’t mathsing, as of this morning I am two stone lighter than her but her body fat percentage is lower than mine? Make it make sense?¿ 🥴

Now I know for certain that the running stats are a load of shite 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, drinking 3-4 litres of water a day cannot be right. Her trainer must be as much of a liar as she is!

Reactions: 16
Hope she knows where the loos are at this wedding she’s working. She’ll be there every 5 mins pissing like a racehorse

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s bleeping dangerous saying she drinks 4 litres of water a day. I hope none of her brain dead followers decided to follow suit.
It is dangerous it lowers your sodium levels and even more dangerous if you are reducing you food intake at the same time
When I had the woman’s curse of cystitis I was told at our local walk in centre to drink 2 pints of water a day not 3 litres
why would you buy those scales and torture yourself daily
And how can those scales work all that stuff out like bone mass and water mass just by standing on them 🤔

Reactions: 12
She’s bleeping dangerous saying she drinks 4 litres of water a day. I hope none of her brain dead followers decided to follow suit.
I drink a lot of water probably 4L sometimes, it depends how much you exercise and sweat out. But also eating lots of salty foods can dehydrate you and all her food looks full of crap 🤮

Reactions: 10
I always find weight such a weird one - I have friends that are a 16/18 and weigh less than me. I’m 5”6 and a size 12 and weigh 14 1/2 stone. It doesn’t make sense to me 🤣
This was me! I'm 5ft 5 and at my skinniest size 8 I was 10 stone. And to get there I had to STARVE myself! Size 12 I'm about 11 1/2 stone. Currently 13 and a half stone due to having a baby a week older than Kate's and eating my body weight in PTSD trauma binges. Sitting at a 16.

Good on her for posting her weight. I believe her. She is top heavy and much thinner on bottom. Just wish she would start posting her 'good angle' photos at the same time as what she actually looks like in real life. Be far more healthier for her mental health. And consistent. Keep it real KH ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This was me! I'm 5ft 5 and at my skinniest size 8 I was 10 stone. And to get there I had to STARVE myself! Size 12 I'm about 11 1/2 stone. Currently 13 and a half stone due to having a baby a week older than Kate's and eating my body weight in PTSD trauma binges. Sitting at a 16.

Good on her for posting her weight. I believe her. She is top heavy and much thinner on bottom. Just wish she would start posting her 'good angle' photos at the same time as what she actually looks like in real life. Be far more healthier for her mental health. And consistent. Keep it real KH ✌
Weight is crazy, I was 14.9 stone and wearing an 18-20, I’m now 9.6 stone and a size 8 at 5’6’’ (and stuffing my face slimming world style). Zsm is so unhappy with herself, why can’t she stop editing herself (badly may I add) then be angry when an actual picture is posted of her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought bespoke was only going nursey half a day a week? 🤔 couldn’t lie straight aye KHM

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.