Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bmi shows she’s overweight.
Also, them scales are tit. I weighed myself, went upstairs to get my fella to show him and by the time I’d came back down I’d put 7lb on I’m not joking 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm going to start calling her 'Dynamo'

Is that the little boy called Lee? Its all kicking off on the Ash Cain thread about that poor little mite.
I know Lee’s mum well I grew up with her and it’s so heartbreaking seeing them go through this. What is so sad about the situation is that you see loads of celebs and ‘influencers make sharing his go fund me but not one have donated. It’s so sad .

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Perplexed that her bespoke is too pure for cows milk but allowed to eat McDonalds ‘chicken’ 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her bmi shows she’s overweight.
Also, them scales are tit. I weighed myself, went upstairs to get my fella to show him and by the time I’d came back down I’d put 7lb on I’m not joking 😂
She's overweight and yet her legs are skinnier than my toddlers? I don't understand how she does it as she doesn't manipulate her photos.

Perplexed that her bespoke is too pure for cows milk but allowed to eat McDonalds ‘chicken’ 😵💫😵💫😵💫
Too pure for milk but not for cheese 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I use Renpho scales. I’m 12.1 and all my % are higher than hers. But I am def slimmer than her. I’ve just asked my gammon am I as fat as her and he’s told me to duck off.
I need to know how she does it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've never even saw these scales before but im here for them Can any of you lovely people recommend any good ones?

Reactions: 1
I use Renpho scales. I’m 12.1 and all my % are higher than hers. But I am def slimmer than her. I’ve just asked my gammon am I as fat as her and he’s told me to duck off.
I need to know how she does it! 🤣
I was gonna say this - her body fat readings HAVE to be wrong in my eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.