Katie Hayes #104 'Watch me eyebrows' said no straight man, ever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Itsmedoctortea for the thread title!

New thread in time for the exploits of the Wirral’s answer to Usain Bolt in Paris!

Could someone do a recap please!

WATCH ME EYEBROOOOWS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Photo of Kate on Strawberry Moon’s facebook… wonder if she drove her rainbow baby home after that large glass of vino 👀
CA659BC2-1B00-4678-96B4-C5AE7A303ADC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Look at this kid , fucks sake. Always got her like a performing seal. Dressed up as Lisa Dingle - size of those boots.
CCD22ECF-4AEA-478B-B9F9-588DE80D1235.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Purely as it's the thread title and for anyone new 🤣🤣

The trolls present you the norths version of Dale Winton.....
His pout!! Sorry but he’s defo gay!! Honestly I have a gay radar. Told my mate months ago that Josef Hollywood (on indemand radio) was gay! He’s just come out.

Naomi defo pegs him!! 🍆
Or she takes it up the shitter!!
OR BOTH 😆

Read the wiki ✌🏾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Of all the things she’s done I think lying about when Profit took her first steps is the most unhinged. How absolutely pathetic is her life that she felt the need to do that? I’ll never feel sorry for her but my god I pity her

Reactions: 49
How many people to hold up a baby farmer?

Also, why does she dress olive like a boy? Literally never seen her in a nice dress or just a bit of colour. She always looks so droll. The neutrals just emphasis her purple eye bags!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
As much as Delos a prat he seems a lot better parent then Kate he’s always interacting with her when Olive hasn’t ever seen her ma’s face all she sees is that phone it’s arlass

• Angry
Reactions: 32
The way she’s walking in that cybex ad has absolutely bleeping done me 😂😂😂 I’m crying actual tears, it’s like something out of a comedy show where they say ‘act natural’ and they start lolloping around.

Also Delo don’t flip your fringe back, just get a haircut. Gives me the massive ick when blokes flick their hair around 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
The way she’s walking in that cybex ad has absolutely bleeping done me 😂😂😂 I’m crying actual tears, it’s like something out of a comedy show where they say ‘act natural’ and they start lolloping around.

Also Delo don’t flip your fringe back, just get a haircut. Gives me the massive ick when blokes flick their hair around 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Ahh, don’t be mean to him, he just can’t believe it’s grown long enough to flip around, no one in that house knows how hair works!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hahahahahahahaha on her stories she’s just said to bespoke say ‘please’ and the dream baby said ‘no’
She’s defo gonna be a handful 🤣🤣🤣
What’s in the cat... meowww 🐈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.