Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Abongo ive made this one especially for you since you did the eastenders mashup and have literally made my bleeping day 😂 delo vs watch me eyebrows dance off....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine saying in your job that you have baby tit all over you 🤢🤮 I can not fathom why any “brands” want to work with this mint ball

Defo feel a troll rant coming on seen as her last post on insta has got 1437 likes and just an arl poultry 16 comments. 1437 likes and 16 comments out of 185k followers. Then again can bots like posts 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Looks like shes been chonging more than just twirls today looks like shes on spice !
Remember Kerry Katona was slated cos of her mouth & she said it’s her meds? I mean Truff wouldn’t be honest if she was as it’s not insta worthy. But maybe it’s medication? It would explain ALOT!

Reactions: 9
IMAGINE your fella wearing wellies to go pumpkin picking 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he’s defo got no mates him, his best and only friend is watch me eyebrows when they try new dildos on each other, review them together while their letting their arseholes recover, he’s defo defo been the hot topic of texts yesterday with lads that know him 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why does she have baby snot all over her? She's grim.
Noticed that on her sleeve. Ewewww, no excuse, especially as she's palmed the bespoke rainbow at nursery whilst she does duck all.
I hope she's not claiming childcare costs so she can "work". Always watching KHM, always watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember Kerry Katona was slated cos of her mouth & she said it’s her meds? I mean Truff wouldn’t be honest if she was as it’s not insta worthy. But maybe it’s medication? It would explain ALOT!
Yes I remember. And yeah true she wouldnt admit it I dont reckon. And if shes not on medication she sure as tit needs something!

I was gonna tag fat tits and dj delo.

View attachment 816023
Stop it they are genuinley in love there has never been a greater love story 😍

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she not say Monday is a busy day?? So she’s had time to get her laser done, eyebrows done and sit on the sofa chatting to Instagram for an hour? How is that a busy relatable day?? Honestly you have to be able to remember your lies KHM. Drives me insane how she is trying to be relatable - shoving your bespoke in NURSERY and fake crying about it in order to have your gifted beauty treatments done is not relatable to those of us whose children go to nursery so we can work!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Trolls! Hairberst have a new product, if anyone wants to see it advertised properly go and check out Ashermarylou or Alex Simpson. Honestly I detest the brand but at least these two girls (love them or hate them) actually know how to use it, sell it and most importantly PRONOUNCE it.

imagine truff will remember to post about it next week

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.