Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow.. talking about eating cheese before bed and possibly having nightmares?

Is that the sound of the bottom of a barrel being scraped I hear?

She’s honestly so boring now, it’s not even funny 🥱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Can you imagine standing there waffling into your phone about eating cheese. bleeping hell. She's a boring bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
She must be eating half a loaf of bread, a gazillion eggs and avocados to get to 600 cal.

Just have a pain au chocolat from Lidl and piss off.

• Haha
Whats lady boy and watch me eyebrows been upto this weekend then

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What on earth is going on with her? I don't understand any of this anymore but I love the absolute randomness of it all. Cheese myths, Christmas tree reviews, learning to swim in Spanish, not using filters but saying she should have used a better filter, the absolutely brilliant spelling mistakes. I love her and her Penhaligon shite (which you can get in T K Twats) She is a maniac.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That taleofelmsvale has turned into a right one. Used to really like her but she's just another beggy account now. Had to screenshot her reply to this. God help you when he's walking and talking and not wanting to change your lifestyle for a baby 🙈
Hahahaha yes I bleeping buzz at all these mumfluencer shits who still want a grammable life. Aye hun, come back and tell us that when your relaxed darling bespoke baby is 2 and screaming bloody murder in your local gram cafe cause they don’t want to put beige socks on.

Your lifestyle should change for kids!

mingers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Hahahaha yes I bleeping buzz at all these mumfluencer shits who still want a grammable life. Aye hun, come back and tell us that when your relaxed darling bespoke baby is 2 and screaming bloody murder in your local gram cafe cause they don’t want to put beige socks on.

mingers
Absolute mingers. Imagine saying you shouldn't change your lifestyle for your kids 😂 yeah, I'm sure you're about to raise well rounded happy children. More like image conscious ego maniacs who can only have designer and aesthetically pleasing everything. Take your kids to bleeping Disney world instead of dubai. Freaks.

• Heart
Happy Monday. Naomi’s dancing dad is back. My fave thing to do of lately is edit soap themes to people dancing.
Enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

mingers
I think it’s such a dangerous attitude to promote. Only last month there was that influencer who was in court for leaving her baby to starve to death whilst she went on a birthday tour of the UK, I know that’s extreme but promoting the attitude of ‘ your life doesn’t need to change’ will allow people like that to justify their behaviour.

Using myself as an example, if I didn’t change my life when I had baby b -I would still be out getting pissed most weekends with my mate, spending my money on my hair, nails, Botox, working 60 off hours a week, never in the house. So what would baby b be doing? Me and his dad aren’t together anymore and he’s lacklustre at best with his parenting (rant for another day) so he’d be shoved with my mum whilst I was living the life. My mum would have the social on me quick as blink, as she rightly should. You have to change your life to an extent.

There is a girl I follow called Sophie Louise Taylor and she spoke about this on her stories a while ago, she said that pre baby she and her husband would go out to dinner up to 3 times a week. Since having their son, they comprised and go once every few weeks, take the baby with them. He’s all bathed and ready for bed in his jammies etc. She said that they still have a bit of their old life, enjoy themselves but do it in a way that suits the baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Eating Cheese before bed gives you nightmares - fact or myth. Well ZSM didn’t have bad dreams but she still thinks it’s a fact. Glad to see you know how facts work.

And that 600 calories, is that including that vomit shake she just made herself?
Troll, she’s not having the vomit shake, she’s having scarmbbed eggs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Strange someone on the last thread said they had a dream about zsm (well nightmare) and another tattler told them not to eat cheese before bed and now shes coincidentally going on about cheese before bed ? But she doesnt read here does she ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
500/600 calories in 'scarmbbed' eggs on toast...how many bloody eggs is she having 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.