Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but that hat she has put poor Olive in is the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen. Looks like she has half a fancy dress costume on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
500-600 calories for breakfast… Jesus Christ!! I’ve just had scrambled egg on toast for my lunch - I had 2 eggs, 1 piece of nimble bread toasted = 233 calories. If you’re adding avocado (160 calories), and having 2 pieces of “normal” bread, it would be about 500-600 calories. THEN add that shake she’s had which, at a guess is going to add another 200-300 calories… that’s 700-900 calories JUST for her breakfast! Is there any need?! You’re either doing a calorie deficit diet or you’re not. She bangs on about it being a “lifestyle change”, but also says she wants to lose weight. She will not be losing weight if she’s eating like that, and I can’t believe that any PT has told her she will. Let’s face it, she’s probably on her 2nd/3rd Starbucks of the day by now and has likely had a mammoth lunch to match her breakfast… probably some snacks too. I’d be surprised if she hasn’t put weight on by the end of the week. I’d say it’ll be interesting to see her weight on the scales this weekend, but we all know we’ll never see those scales again now!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is that hat real fur? Dead rabbit on the kids head?
She’s been dressing that baby in fur since before she could hold her head up, claiming it’s fake even though the website clearly says it’s real. Think the rabbit hat might be fake, but the stuff she’s had her in before was real.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Scarmbbed Breastfast Legs go Fat tits

She bleeping melts my head with her spelling, has she turned off predictive text and that's why it's always a shambles?

@Abongo OMFG dying at these 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.