Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
998CED59-3952-4EBF-91CF-C193B93DC8DA.jpeg

A professional make up artist who doesn’t taken her make up off before bed. bleeping scruff.

Her spelling is especially atrocious today. I get proper manic vibes off her, a close friend of mine has bipolar and you can tell when she’s having an
Up episode because she gets her words all jumbled the way Truff does.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm trying to figure out how many calories she can have a day to be in her calorie deficit?

A 600 calorie breakfast + 4 snacks seems like a lot of calories already.

Reactions: 22
Eating Cheese before bed gives you nightmares - fact or myth. Well ZSM didn’t have bad dreams but she still thinks it’s a fact. Glad to see you know how facts work.

I'm trying to figure out how many calories she can have a day to be in her calorie deficit?

A 600 calorie breakfast + 4 snacks seems like a lot of calories already.
And that 600 calories, is that including that vomit shake she just made herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A 600 calorie breakfast? What did she really have for that amount? A Double Sausage and Egg McMuffin? Kate is mental!

Reactions: 14
It always makes me laugh when she says she’s not on a diet, if you’re counting calories then you’re dieting!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Amazing how she went and ate cheese before she was every craving it!
insta clock well and truly fucked you there didn’t it 😅
An insight into have everything is planned and fake and not even a real look into her life 😂

I’ve was done with thetaleofelmsvale and unfollowed her immediately after she did the whole baby gender reveal video. Couldn’t believe she was that much of a narc to think that strangers cared that much about what gender her baby was that she did a whole count do to revealing it after he was born.
Cheese - gate? Is she actually ok in the head? Talking to herself making a big deal
Get a job Katie ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shes an absolute dimwit.. I love to get annoyed by her. This mornings posts have me angry laughing 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Amazing how she went and ate cheese before she was every craving it!
insta clock well and truly fucked you there didn’t it 😅
An insight into have everything is planned and fake and not even a real look into her life 😂

I’ve was done with thetaleofelmsvale and unfollowed her immediately after she did the whole baby gender reveal video. Couldn’t believe she was that much of a narc to think that strangers cared that much about what gender her baby was that she did a whole count do to revealing it after he was born.
She needs her own thread! Anyone up for it? I can’t because I’m very naughty 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I lurk in on this thread every now and again
Thanks to someone on the Hinch thread enlightening us all of her, she’s such a melt.
I’d rather eat a sausage and egg McMuffin meal for less amount of calories, over what I can only describe as liquidised dog dinner.
Here’s your inspirational quote.
Happy monday trolls, legs go 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
bleeping hell, banging on about cheese giving you nightmares like a manic bleep. NO ONE CARES. Get a life you daft bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.