Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing how she went and ate cheese before she was every craving it!
insta clock well and truly fucked you there didn’t it 😅
An insight into have everything is planned and fake and not even a real look into her life 😂

It's weird this insta stuff. I really liked her but she annoys me so much now which is a shame as I'm sure she's lovely. Don't know what it is really!
I’ve was done with thetaleofelmsvale and unfollowed her immediately after she did the whole baby gender reveal video. Couldn’t believe she was that much of a narc to think that strangers cared that much about what gender her baby was that she did a whole count do to revealing it after he was born.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
As if someone on that Q&A actually asked a make up artist where is best to get a Christmas tree. FFS, not 'can you recommend an eyelid primer for oily skin' not 'how do I know where to put my contour' but wanted to know where is best to get a bleeping Christmas tree and she answered, on her make up account.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
As if someone on that Q&A actually asked a make up artist where is best to get a Christmas tree. FFS, not 'can you recommend an eyelid primer for oily skin' not 'how do I know where to put my contour' but wanted to know where is best to get a bleeping Christmas tree and she answered, on her make up account.
She probably blocks anyone who dare to ask a make up related question

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Troll - everyone knows she is actually an influencer for interiors as well as make up looks from 2004!! ZSM is not a one trick pony ya know!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So fake! Obviously looking for a freebie this year from the place so made up the question to give them an early plug 🙄

Reactions: 13
An insight into have everything is planned and fake and not even a real look into her life 😂

I’ve was done with thetaleofelmsvale and unfollowed her immediately after she did the whole baby gender reveal video. Couldn’t believe she was that much of a narc to think that strangers cared that much about what gender her baby was that she did a whole count do to revealing it after he was born.
Getting up in the night to eat cheese 🤢😂

I bet she stunk the bedroom with her breath and cheese farts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

I think I will have to unfollow too as the more I see/hear the more I am annoyed. That reveal was cringe. She doesn't half get some child free nights though.

Sorry to derail. KHM is a tit, pass it on....

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.