Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her make up is just shite now full stop. Like now she could be doing all different halloween make up with it coming up, tips and tricks i bet she cant even use special effects make up if you go on tik tok some of them are just unreal. But instead she posts pictures in a pumpkin patch on her make up page. Probs got gifted a pumpkin or mistaken for one

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her make up is just shite now full stop. Like now she could be doing all different halloween make up with it coming up, tips and tricks i bet she cant even use special effects make up if you go on tik tok some of them are just unreal. But instead she posts pictures in a pumpkin patch on her make up page. Probs got gifted a pumpkin or mistaken for one
She can’t even do a winged eye never mind Halloween makeup 💄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
'Our new traditional family pumpkin picking'...... what ???
Let us guess it was your favourite , Olive had the best time she loved it 🥱

As if she's not edited her face here , also why does she dress that child like a grungy teenage boy ! 😂😫View attachment 814243
Why does she dress olive like she came “straight outta Compton”?????????? Ffs 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As I’ve got older I’ve realised the fake tan glow you can see from outer space is just not attractive. This winter I’m embracing the paleness! Truff should do the same and change her emoji colours whilst she’s at it,

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her make up routine is Halloween themed, it's a bleeping horror show! Have you seen those eyelashes she half whacks on brides? That's scarier than any of the Halloween make up I've seen

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not caught up on my favourite vending machine in a while but I was really surprised she let a random stranger go pumpkin picking with Daddy DIY and the bespoke....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.