Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to tell her it’s not a surprise trip if she knows where she is going and when 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She means she organised it. Matt probably couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery or it wouldn’t be Instagram worthy in her eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She means she organised it. Matt probably couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery or it wouldn’t be Instagram worthy in her eyes.
Even if he has organised it, she’s paid for it on the credit card 😂 if he didn’t fund his own transplant and teeth- he’s sure as tit spending money t get locked in a London hotel room with Truff’s mulled wine farts.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mad how much her jaw line changes in such a short space of time. Doesn’t edit pics anymore though
I was actually wondering if she’s had filler for defining jaw.. as she’s loosing weight.. but terrible editing always round the chin / neck area.. really wish she would just own it!

Reactions: 5
Someone I follow on insta has an 8 week old baby and the baby was posted wearing a pair of docs. The kid can’t even hold their own head up 🙄
All for show!
I've seen this too, was it a couple of weeks ago, if so it could be the same person 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Little Delo has well been caught dancing around the "fliming" room wearing zsm dresses with his tiny cock taped between his legs covered in shite makeup. That's the only reason he's not fucked off yet. Why else would you stay with someone who constantly makes a bleep outta you and puts you down all the time

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
think they mean thetaleofelmsvale who’ve also turned into a bit of a grabby aff link/ad instagrammer
It's weird this insta stuff. I really liked her but she annoys me so much now which is a shame as I'm sure she's lovely. Don't know what it is really!

Reactions: 5
Whoever said the black fishing comment I had to comment….I’m knees deep in becky bum hole RN 🙋🏽‍♀️…..no offence taken from me 👩🏽 Glad you raise this, she never…..repeat never posts any makeup with people with darker skin tones yet uses emojis like it’s some sort of commodity……🤬 whatever hype she can jump on she’s on it like a woman on chips

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I know I keep saying this…. This thread title still makes me laugh out loud like a weirdo every single time I see it. I can hear his voice saying it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.