Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone I follow on insta has an 8 week old baby and the baby was posted wearing a pair of docs. The kid can’t even hold their own head up 🙄
All for show!
Does the mother dressed in a coordinating outfit? At a playgroup I attended recently there was a mother in jeans, shirt, leather jacket and dms and she had a tiny baby in a matching outfit. It was grim - much like the outfits Truff puts on Oluvvvvv

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Does the mother dressed in a coordinating outfit? At a playgroup I attended recently there was a mother in jeans, shirt, leather jacket and dms and she had a tiny baby in a matching outfit. It was grim - much like the outfits Truff puts on Oluvvvvv
No joke she also had personalised shite on. Had enough now. 😂

Reactions: 8
When she has another baby with Matt who wants another baby now...... are her and Oluv going to dress matching the baby too ? Going to look like a right gang aren't they 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When she has another baby with Matt who wants another baby now...... are her and Oluv going to dress matching the baby too ? Going to look like a right gang aren't they 😂
The blonde haired blue eyed baby that she knows is definitely coming on a certain day as part of her perfect plan 👀😴

Reactions: 9
Mad how much her jaw line changes in such a short space of time. Doesn’t edit pics anymore though
Another observation: The same coat she wore to the gym, which means the same coat she walked home in after running 5 to couch k in 3 minutes.

There’s no way I’d be wearing the sweat drenched coat out to “family day”. Minty cow. Read the wiki.

Also, the size of her plates of meat on that first photo! They’re bigger than Delo’s! 🦶

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
James and Diane the Clarkes shop in St Johns back in the 80’s were the only place you could get kids shoes from, little jumping jacks known as pram shoes in patent leather and once the babies could walk you could get buckskins with a lightweight sole, who in their right mind wants to put shoes that are heavier than a house brick on tiny little feet. This soft bleep thats who! 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Was expecting matching Hunters for the whole fam! I'm a bit disappointed!

Also, nice to see Kate giving Jesy Nelson her support. That tan is something else!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does olive have a big hat on that looks like a bank robber would wear?
Poor kid looks so uncomfortable in these stupid baggy sweaters etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Olive is looking very strawberry blonde, not quite the tanned bleach blonde bespoke she manifested!

Still a little cutie though, the way she reached up to hold her nanny’s hand and gave her a little smile did slightly thaw my cold, dead heart.

Although having rewatched eye video, she was probably just trying to hold onto Mez for dear life to stop her angry bison of a mother ragging her down the path. She’s so heavy handed it’s unreal.

Wonder why they never do these nice family things with Delo’s family? Oh yes that’s right, they bleeping ate her 😂

Olive is looking very strawberry blonde, not quite the tanned bleach blonde bespoke she manifested!

Still a little cutie though, the way she reached up to hold her nanny’s hand and gave her a little smile did slightly thaw my cold, dead heart.

Although having rewatched eye video, she was probably just trying to hold onto Mez for dear life to stop her angry bison of a mother ragging her down the path. She’s so heavy handed it’s unreal.

Wonder why they never do these nice family things with Delo’s family? Oh yes that’s right, they bleeping ate her 😂
*edit I did mean ‘hate’. Although maybe she has eaten them in her calorie deficit - that’s why we don’t see them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Eeee Ive had a reet laugh on here today! Im stressed to duck at the minute. Travelling to the Uk on Thursday and back to Malta in two weeks via the moon thanks to Easyjet closing the Newcastle hub (bastards). What with Covid certs and passenger locator forms Im pulling my hair out. Made a cock up coming back with Ryanair so will have to get another big case and dump our cabin bags in the Uk. Plus no hotels near Edinburgh Airport so we are going to have to doss around the departure lounge from 9pm till 6 the next morning like Tom Hanks in 'The Terminal'. But I shall get up on the morning of departure and make my bed and listen to a podcast and Easyjet would have miraculously opened the Newcastle hub overnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hardly post anything I do now or of my family time , I like to keep things privet because of my Trolls - KHM 2021

This is the biggest load of tit ive ever heard. She posted OHD since the kid opened her eyes this morning, Stories , posts , reels of their perfect favourite day pumpkin picking - their Sunday lunch. Every minute of their day on Insta. She just chats utter lies 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
That’s exactly why I want mine moving upstairs so when it’s washed and dried, it’s upstairs to put it in each room instead of leaving it and end up with mountain loads of washing x
I’d do it if I had the space

READ THE WIKI

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.