Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twirls4lyf

Ah come on…she’s rocked up to an event in that un-ironed polyester NFL looking jacket with that snide polyester plait with her own split ends hanging out all over the gaff. Hope nobody lit any twirls near her 🚬🚭

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Having your mates round, not wearing a mask, and your fella going to house parties when we were told to stay at home was not an opinion, it was BREAKING THE LAW AND PUTTING VULNERABLE PEOPLE AT RISK YOU HUMPBACK WHALE!

• Haha

Doll-Parts

Chatty Member
Remember Earth Day when she told us how much she liked the earth and then listed her massive carbon footprint?!

Or when she deleted the Wiki? She thought she was so clever.

I've been here since about page 40 and I honestly crack up laughing out loud so often!
Can't believe I forgot about her deleting the wiki 💀💀💀
20210122_194143.jpg

• Haha

Violetx

VIP Member
Why does she *have* to post a video ‘because trolls will say it’s edited’? If it’s not edited why would you care?

You don’t care about the trolls because your ‘in a better place mentally.’

You’re ‘not in competition with anyone except yourself’ 🙄

So what is driving these flab waving episodes? I can only assume lack of content, unless you intentionally gave your career up to fondle your gut on Instagram.

• Haha

Hamburglar

VIP Member
Wonder if she’ll send herself another card to celebrate 1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ 🥂 Yano like a telegram from the Queen.

My top truff moments:

1. Delo swan diving off that boat in Dubai
2. Truff claiming she was not smoking while preggers but was in fact eating a twirl (whoever said “chonging a twirl“ that makes me snort to this day 🤣🤣)

and finally 3. The fact that a fucking make up artist who charges people ACTUAL money and has her own “range“ of (shit) make up tools including lashes, cannot stick a pissing fake eyelash on properly 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
I’m sorry but she is a shit mother. No doubt she loves Olive but she does not have that child’s interest at heart.
She stated that Olive was that poorly she visited A&E then in the next breath they’re out for lunch & now she’s shoved her in the car seat.
Any reasonable mother would stay in & look after their child!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

gigi_93

VIP Member
I still find this birth announcement deeply disturbing , Never seen anything like it.
All about aesthetics no mention of her being healthy. Truff is a bad horror.
Tanned skin......As if she said that 🤢
So content & chilled too.... what a thicko newborns are almost comatose when they're born they're that sleepy.
She deserves all the stick and criticism she gets I'm telling ya ! View attachment 729932
I cry laughing at “tanned skin” every time. TANNED SKIN. Hahahahaha

• Haha
Remember Earth Day when she told us how much she liked the earth and then listed her massive carbon footprint?!

Or when she deleted the Wiki? She thought she was so clever.

I've been here since about page 40 and I honestly crack up laughing out loud so often!

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Omg I might start a thread on that badly behaved mum!!!!! She’s fucking minty!!!!

the thought of the crumbs and sweaty tan and Delo’s smeg being stuck under her gut roll is knocking me ill

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Lollypopdolly

VIP Member
Claiming a cafe field was her best friends garden is still and always be my fave along with making her baby daddy travel for a 2 days ibiza family trip and saying it was a week 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Sheila Bloom

Feel like my world has collapsed tbh, thank you for thinking about me ❤ I sound so dramatic don’t I

p.s. READ THE WIKI
I know it feels like that now but it will get better, i promise. What is meant for you wont go by you. He has been removed from your life for a reason. Have faith it will all work itself out. It’s sore now but it wont be forever. ❤
Unlike our Fruit Machine, she will look like a quarter back forever no matter how many 5k she does in 21 seconds. She will always be a big, fat fraud 😒

Scraping your hair back only makes a big person look even bigger. Hide those 19273920 chins with your hair Truff gal.
Also, oversized blazers on a bigger girl also make you look even bigger. Dress for your size zsm hun. You look like a brick shithouse

• Haha
  • Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
The story of her confronting a girl in the street thinking she was fliming her…when she was just having a FaceTime is a beezer too

Bet she got the “Errrrrr HELLO!!” treatment too

• Haha
  • Heart

CatHun

VIP Member
What the fuck is that incoherent rant all about 💨💨She's got the same bra on in her 'after Olive' and 'now' pic - they are 3 mins apart with a few different cushions on the bed, she thinks she's so clever 😂
To be fair there’s probably months between those pictures and she’s had that bra on the entire time without washing it

• Haha
  • Sick

Pickled Onions

We can't forget the dusty petals in the cocktail or the Hello Fresh discount code or the vegetarian dish with bacon (or whatever meat it was). 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm manifesting the life I want for me...... could she be any more of a dick , seriously though. Sooo full of herself !

You're manifestations aren't that good Hun you've been gasping for a ring for 3 years !!
Oh and the baby isn't tanned in real life!

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
She’s not your best fiend Kate she’s still at the age where she wouldn’t notice if you ran away with the milkman

• Haha
Reactions: 41