Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
Remember when she thought Olive came out the womb with a fresh tan but it was actually jaundice

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Remember when she thought Olive came out the womb with a fresh tan but it was actually jaundice
I still find this birth announcement deeply disturbing , Never seen anything like it.
All about aesthetics no mention of her being healthy. Truff is a bad horror.
Tanned skin......As if she said that 🤢
So content & chilled too.... what a thicko newborns are almost comatose when they're born they're that sleepy.
She deserves all the stick and criticism she gets I'm telling ya !
8DAF8D4D-EB5D-46DA-873D-90548A9A9035.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

BettyBeau

VIP Member
All these were taken in the last month but apparently she hasn’t worn colour for the last year. Why does she have to lie about everything.
2159BE5F-78E9-4A6C-BE46-A4C211993B02.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Lovemaci

Thread 100 already my claim to fame is starting thread one 🤣🤣🤣when I was just nosy and didn't know any of this tea on truff 😬x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

VIP Member
Big thanks to Scousebird for lighting the way and introducing me to the car crash that is KHM
Stand outs for me are
the Ring doorbell footage
Professional Ma
Too pure for this world
The sofa journey & the Scarlett Moffat face collab
The house that PLF Delo Jack built
When she gave away olives name before she was born
Aaaaalllll the photoshopping…but honourable mention goes to the red tinkerbell dress insta vs reality
THAT FUCKING LIP LINER
27/4 legal team /best friends garden / sister friend cousin / she knows people ok!
Her direct links to the police / i am midwife / deepest darkest depths of society where she witnesses mums killing their babies apparently and not forgetting big Wazza - the shittest Linekar
The homie b’s & Bperfect stuff with her name on that she does absolutely fuck all to properly advertise, sell or act consistent about as a brand
The biggest joke of all being that she still refers to herself as a makeup artist
The fact that she lives every day in anticipation of what tattle has to say and actually responds. Everyday the cringe gets stronger with this one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

FoxyNasa

VIP Member
And this is all before anyone has even mentioned that she did a reel wanding her hair with the protective glove on the wrong hand 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 61

OhSnarlin'2

Well done Miss Abernathy! Superb work as always 👏

My all time favourite Kate is... In the car with Matt, heavily pregnant and no seat belt, saying 'i haven't been on that website, have I Matt!' ... Yet, #thread 1 there she is in all her glory 'hi guysssss, Kate here' or words to that affect.

That cunt couldn't lie straight in bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Oh my god thread 1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Congratulations girls and guy! 🎉

my top 5:

1. Delo being slow as fuck in Blue Planet

4547A014-8504-4FC1-ADBA-99971162B5F8.jpeg
2. Shoving Olive into the concussion inducing bike trailer

8064057D-23E2-4506-BC05-54463E600581.jpeg

3. Interrupting Mez

010B98D1-C1CD-4529-A84D-4D42E19DBA3B.jpeg

4. Bizo class

C223E5C7-A57B-4CB0-BF55-119F04F964D6.jpeg

5. Sir John Elton
F7B08AAC-6377-4231-947A-F83AB4846817.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Celebrations at Truff Towers this morning, of course Delo surprised her with a balloon arch & a few of their loved ones. View attachment 729061
This, fucking hell 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can’t believe I joined last year during first lockdown and we were on thread 6 - around the time she was 200 months pregnant and trying to blag maccies for a free makeup lesson while posing in front of farrow and ball paint (very essential) when in actual fact, she got the valspar colour match version! 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Ashleygardens

Chatty Member
Sooooo I declared on the Jeff the meff thread that I had given up on our KHM. However my mate messaged saying over her bespoke being poorly and having a rash, and obvs I had to go and nose.

My bespoke is the same age and had those evil boosters 💉💉 like 2 days before her bespoke did. Now the nurse went through in great detail, all the possible reactions they could potentially have. 10 days in the measles jab kicks in, then a few days later the rubella one does, etc. And the symptoms to look out for.

Sure enough my bespoke has been poorly for the last 4 days now, massive measles type rash all over and has been so clingy and whingy. Bit of a temperature and not sleeping at all! I literally haven't been allowed to move for 4 days. I try and the kid is like, "Oh no you don't you wench! Get back over here bitch tits while I scream like the banshee baby that I am! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa..." Doesn't help that the bespoke better half has had a massive operation and is out of action in bed too. (No visitors to help because of the potential covid risks to him with the type of op it was). So I'm looking after one big baby and another even bigger one! 🥴

Anyway I digress.

My point being, I know that it's horrible seeing them poorly and all that, but I've stayed at home and just given lots of cuddles and just accepted my fate. I haven't legged it over to A&E. Surely she knew it was probably the vaccinations? Like I couldn't imagine dragging bespoke out and about places knowing how much the little devil feels like 💩. Get a home
delivery shop in, lots of easy food to launch in the oven and buckle under for the wild ride!

I'm going back over to Jeffany to lurk. She is a boss babe CEO mum now. She even knows her daughter's name! 😱🤯

Traaa my queens! xXo

P.S. can we change our names on here? I really want to be called Dipsy now! My name is shite!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

davidsdead

VIP Member
Remember when she dragged delo out for breakfast when he was absolutely hanging from the night before and she had a blazer on that said baby momma in big letters on the back. Did I imagine that blazer?! Does anyone have a pic of it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Justanoseycow

Been MIA as finally had my own bespoke last week. Was a very traumatic time but were here and looking forward to getting home and catching up on the delights of what she has been upto these last few weeks but ill wait till I have healed a bit more as laughing is proving quite painful 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Shazblag

VIP Member
Looking back and still none the wiser who this was? Someone 10 years older than Mr Make-up.
38C1104B-DFBC-4317-B0CD-8E843024BCC0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Belle Amie

VIP Member
The funniest thing to me is that silkfred shoot she did holding a ‘baby bump’ when she’d only have conceived a week prior.

The dining table being in a green house and her living room being in the garage

And the shouts on here: Fruit Machine and Bison Fury being my all time favourites

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

FoxyNasa

VIP Member
Oh oh oh oh. And the time she got live pap’d at exchange flags smashed with Oliff and then ran home (in 21 mins) and pretended she’d been home for hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 54