Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
I can’t not wait for the day chez whose 40 drops the goss on truffalo.

I reckon it’ll be something along the lines of;

We had complaints about her breath.

Staff complaining that she was always coming to get her hair done for free.

customers complaining about the smell of fish, not sure if it were her fanny or the crisps she always had in her pocket.

Money was going missing out of the tills

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Two of my fave moments come from the birth of the most bespoke baby to ever grace our planet:

Candle in the hospital bag #goodvibesonly ✌🏻 and the wavy hospital curtains after she photoshopped her post furniture shopping/pre birth photoshoot 😂

• Haha

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
My top moments are

1, The ring door bell. For any newbies she did this whilst 76 months pregnant (first women ever to do that) took little legs with her and went for a massive kick off to another pregnant girls house. Cruel bastard.

2, The sterilisers not cleaning her poor babies bottles. This still makes me howl.

3, crying because she was seen smoking whilst pregnant but claimed she was stuffing her face with a twirl.

Exciting times 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
In a desperate attempt to make her and her daughter ‘twines’ she’s put the poor little fucker in shoes that are clearly several sizes too big for her. She’s fucking tapped in the head. No one gives a shit, Kate. Look at your likes and comments, even the money spinner you gave birth to hasn’t got the same appeal anymore. I give it six months and she’ll be begging Chez who is 40 for a job.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kayleigh2020

How can she go from this to that in a week? She honestly is a danger to all our teenage daughters, she’s the reason people have body issues and especially scary that she has such young women following her. She is portraying herself as something she’s clearly not!
E3DBAF85-725A-495A-9773-5008FF6F1593.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Hey Truffle Tits quite night on shift so just reported your cafe sass and hair burst ADs that you didn’t label correctly click click smug wink

• Heart
  • Haha

Feska

VIP Member
Is she planning on growing into that blazer. Like when your mum bought your first blazer for secondary school two sizes too big.

• Haha
Katie Jane seems to think that dressing the same as your child makes you a better momma.
Saying you're looking at pictures of your child when you're on a night out makes you a better momma.
Saying you wana wake your child up from their sleep cos you miss them makes you a better momma 🥴

Having your child fly to Dubai mid pandemic , living in a car seat & man handled by Salt Bae is sound tho !!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Been MIA as finally had my own bespoke last week. Was a very traumatic time but were here and looking forward to getting home and catching up on the delights of what she has been upto these last few weeks but ill wait till I have healed a bit more as laughing is proving quite painful 🙄
I presume you will be proceeding from hospital directly to a local forest to edit and filter a picture of yourself to half your current size? Good work tattler xxxx 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Justanoseycow

I presume you will be proceeding from hospital directly to a local forest to edit and filter a picture of yourself to half your current size? Good work tattler xxxx 🤪
Soon as I get out of here its the first stop on my agenda. Followed by a garden party in a white dress while baby bespoke balances on two chairs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
If that’s the amount of dished she’s putting in it, not surprised she needs 5 loads a day. Probably only half the water jets work, the other half are clogged with crease release, chia seeds, unsterilised old formula and washing machine cleaner

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I've never seen a Nissan cube car. Came here the other day and read the wiki... This morning what do I see? A fucking nissan cube lol. Had a little chuckle to myself.
You will start noticing things now that will make you laugh. Since joining this thread, for me, it's;
👀Little Mix 'hello it' s me your ex' because for some reason one day i sang 'delo its me your ex' and now i cant stop.
👀Any mention of universal credit
👀 When someone in the real world mentions gammon
👀I now doubt myself when i spell angel and angle cos i spell that much wrong on here to be like truff i now have no clue how to use the english language

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I was thinking last night, if ‘her team’ of special troll police or ‘undercover reporters’ are on here reading an open forum, do you reckon they laugh at some of the posts. Cause some of them I actually laugh out loud and have to take a minute, surely others find them funny as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 45