Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
She has the dishwasher on 5 times a day but can’t stick a wash on!
kate can’t lie straight in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Cady1954

VIP Member
And what about when she accused poor Barry M of putting hydrochloric acid in his foundation?

• Haha

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
That poor baby, she’s that ill you had to go to A&E. People aren’t taking their kids to A&E because of COVID risks so she must of been bad to do that?

An now your going out for dinner?!

Are you messing?! Not only is that neglectful, but it’s proper tight.

Kate you are one scum bag of a mother.

• Heart

Flowers60

VIP Member
She has the dishwasher on 5 times a day but can’t stick a wash on!
kate can’t lie straight in bed.
She’s probably putting clothes in there as well that’s why she thought she could clean it with washing machine cleaner

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
B827C098-39DD-455A-86D0-4D304A74F637.jpeg
9C248BBF-86F3-4753-86BA-0EDD220D774D.png

So 17 hours ago (1pm) the bespoke rainbow baby was asleep at the zoo. Just a few hours later she’s walked around from 10-2 🙄 Can’t even keep up with your own lies can you Kate?
Also, didn’t get your phone out until the boat video (probably the first thing that you did when you got here)

• Heart
  • Wow

chattycatty

VIP Member
Imagine being that desperate to have a pantry that it’s the size for the fucking sylvanian families

• Haha
Congratulations to Truff on 1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ Threads, carry on being you & entertaining us all. You've got your Triple Threat Delo now you've got Triple Figures on Tattle 😂😩🎉
What a Ball it's been Trolls , love you all your hilarious lot 💗

• Heart
  • Haha

davidsdead

VIP Member
Eee imagine how itchy her scalp must be! She chats shit, it’s not a hair mask it’s grease, own it. You’ll flop your pork belly out online but you won’t admit your head is grease bound?

also, is it just me who would never dream of leaving the house with a hair mask in my hair? Scummy twat.

Can the next thread title just be, click click wink 😉
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Shazblag

VIP Member
Just got lost for half an hour looking back at threads from before I lurked then joined. Found this pic of Delo before he had his Deirdre styling. Thread #50ish He needs to grow a pair and stand up for himself and stop being styled by fat tits.
14A59E36-42F2-4498-90A0-76910078DA18.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

MeOnScreen

Chatty Member
Big thanks to Scousebird for lighting the way and introducing me to the car crash that is KHM
Stand outs for me are
the Ring doorbell footage
Professional Ma
Too pure for this world
The sofa journey & the Scarlett Moffat face collab
The house that PLF Delo Jack built
When she gave away olives name before she was born
Aaaaalllll the photoshopping…but honourable mention goes to the red tinkerbell dress insta vs reality
THAT FUCKING LIP LINER
27/4 legal team /best friends garden / sister friend cousin / she knows people ok!
Her direct links to the police / i am midwife / deepest darkest depths of society where she witnesses mums killing their babies apparently and not forgetting big Wazza - the shittest Linekar
The homie b’s & Bperfect stuff with her name on that she does absolutely fuck all to properly advertise, sell or act consistent about as a brand
The biggest joke of all being that she still refers to herself as a makeup artist
The fact that she lives every day in anticipation of what tattle has to say and actually responds. Everyday the cringe gets stronger with this one
Couple Delo’s special mentions!
The matching LV outfits
The Dubai dive
The aeroplane first class pic
Robbing peoples insta pics

Oh and one more for KHM, big brown sharks 🦈 💩

How can all this be from just be from the past year and a half 😂😂 it just doesn’t stop does it!?

Been here since no.6 after my nail girl directed me here (had no idea who she was even though I live in Liverpool) and honestly you’ve all got me through lockdown.
Work production has gone down the pan but laughs are well up.
Thanks a lot to you all, you keep me sane 😘 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Boobies

Chatty Member
Look at all this hair! I can't get over that it's all mine!
She says holding up a shoulder length rats tail. I've seen cotton thicker than her hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Thing is KHM, just cos something was gifted doesn’t mean it suits you.
I tried the oversized blazer look and I looked ridiculous - I’m a size 8 but only 5ft tall and just looked like I’d robbed my Dads wardrobe so I sent it back - simple!
I don’t think she is that big, I think she is probs a size 14/16 but cos her dress sense is so appalling & she wants to look ‘in fashion’ she makes herself look bigger.
She obvs doesn’t help herself with all the editing she does so when she looks a size 8 on her grid but then the stories show different, people are shocked.
Apparently you love your body so own your size or be honest & say I don’t feel my best & Im on a weight loss journey (we know you love a journey) at the end of the day tho, size 8 or 28, she is still an absolute CRUNT

• Haha

Boabs-Tea

Chatty Member
100 threads! I’m quite emotional!
Been here ever since she was snottering into the camera about being bullied…and directed here BY HER! I would never had known about this site without KHM, so thank you 😊
Fave moments so far….
1. THE FART!
2. The pearls on her face
3. Drinking whilst preggars
4. Still not engaged
5. Still not a Zara size medium

• Haha