Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
I honestly think she does it because she gets fed up of people giving the baby praise. Proper narc behaviour.

I’m not saying girls should be dressed cute, but the poor child always looks like she’s waiting to attend a concentration camp. It’s sly.

Also Kate babies brains develop when they sleep. Doing all this for the gram is not going to help her in the long run. When I say develop I mean her brain grows. Same with her feet if you leave the awful shoes off her, that she doesn’t need because she isn’t fucking walking yet.

I bet she’s taken those Clark’s back ya know. She did a post for the gram. That’ll do

Reactions: 39

lola20

IF YOUR BABY HAS BEEN ILL STAY IN THE FUCKING HOUSE

it's proper arlarse the way she drags her here there and everywhere at usual times let alone when she's ill stick CBeebies on play with her toys and cuddle her you dickhead

• Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Morning upper east siders xoxo

I’ve got sooooo much to catch up on😩😩 100k comments for calling you out Kate for acting the full on TWAT.. congratulations to all involved i’m having a whispering angle and an oil soaked I BEG YOUR pardon pepper for breakfast on the go before I run 18 miles in 3 minutes

soz in advance for all the notifications and daft questions people are gonna get off me throughout the day 😂✌🏼✌🏼

xoxo 💋

• Haha
  • Heart

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Thinks Sainsbury’s is like having a night out but in the last week there’s been
1- the most exciting date in the world 🥱
2- grazing table ft Bez fest
3- walking around looking like a pink starburst night

that’s THREE nights out of 7 that have been self serving but sure, the gym and Sainsbury’s is a treat 👍

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
My favourite KHM fails:

1) telling her followers that she hasn’t got a problem with drinking alcohol whilst pregnant… then subsequent troll rant posts
2) using someone else’s scan picture to announce her pregnancy
3) when she took her newborn baby to a party/rave after having a c-section and during a pandemic

They’re my top 3… but closely followed by the handheld thermometer (when she put it in Olive’s hand to take her temperature!) and the ring doorbell incident. Brilliant!

• Haha
  • Heart
My top moments are

1, The ring door bell. For any newbies she did this whilst 76 months pregnant (first women ever to do that) took little legs with her and went for a massive kick off to another pregnant girls house. Cruel bastard.

2, The sterilisers not cleaning her poor babies bottles. This still makes me howl.

3, crying because she was seen smoking whilst pregnant but claimed she was stuffing her face with a twirl.

Exciting times 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
The steriliser not cleaning the bottle was top tier 🤣 she’s 100% not all there is she everyone knows how to clean baby’s bottles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
To put Truff’s 5k claims into perspective - I’ve just heard from a friend who took part in a 5k event last night. They are one of the fittest people I know and have done multiple marathons and four Ironman races - one of which they were top 10 in their age group. My friend contacted me to let me know that they’d finally managed a sub-19 5k last night.

So, Truff, who goes the gym sporadically and who eats out most nights, is claiming to be almost as fast as this person who trains pretty much every day of their life???? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Of course she ‘reads’ mindset and ‘life change’ books. Here’s an idea, Kate, ‘read’ some actual literature instead of books written by PT’s who’ve done an 2 hour online course in manifestation and who now think they’re qualified to give out psychological advice to dickheads who’ll believe any old shit if it’s got a butterfly or a lotus flower on the cover. You might learn some new words and maybe you’ll finally learn how to spell some of them.

• Heart
  • Haha

MizMac

Morning Trolls 👋🏻 Whilst KHM has been unusually quiet, it’s given me time to wade through past threads and I’ve just reached last Chrimbo & New Year and would like to remind old trolls and inform new trolls of Delo and his velvety collared button up the front super special Xmas jamas 🤩😂🤣🙃 get on how impressed Maxy boy is 😂🤣
04948A9E-1D75-44B9-9A9D-506F111FA5A1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Moffat1

AD hidden the sneaky cow.
how going for a free lunch is work is beyond me. Also how does that pay your bills or look after your child?? She’ll be back working like the rest of us soon enough when the HB money runs out. And now Oliver is one she’s already lost her prop freebie value. She fuckin scunners me, I would hate to be her. How she thinks anyone is jealous of her freeloading life 🤯

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Perfectsmile01

VIP Member
I dont have the words for the abomination that is the pink blazer, but I've heard she also rents it out as a 6 berth tent for families with no sense of smell 👃oh and I'm crying at her trying to get Olive to do the animal sounds and all we got was Olive pointing to the garlic bulb of a beast of her ma's nose - she "nose" that alright 🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm on the second wiki now. Do people here do the wiki? I'd like to thank whoever does it, it's so good!

The real vs photoshopped photos, the spelling mistakes "pealy whites" 😂, someone taking photos of her out with her mates (or family?) and then her going on a rant about how wrong it is for a troll to do that and claiming she knows the troll 😂

This hair has to be one of my favourites so far...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37

JustADiamond

The bespoke couch that took about 72 weeks to arrive because it had to be cut to fit the garage..sorry, ‘living room’ with the bespoke cupboard built to hide the meter 😝

• Haha

davidsdead

VIP Member
Best ever has to be words coming out her slobbering crying gob “I did not drink when I was pregnant!!!!!!!” and the proof her saying she did drink wine (or was it Prosecco 😉) being screen recorded and added to the wiki forevermore

• Haha
Been MIA as finally had my own bespoke last week. Was a very traumatic time but were here and looking forward to getting home and catching up on the delights of what she has been upto these last few weeks but ill wait till I have healed a bit more as laughing is proving quite painful 🙄
Congratulations troll. Enjoy your new car seat. Take the weekend to recover but don't forget Monday is the most important day of the week so no matter how you feel make sure you get up and out for a run.

• Haha