Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instashams

She said on a comment on her YouTube the other week she reads here and “mostly agree with what is said” 😴😴 there goes more falseness trying to appear sickly sweet and lovely. If she thinks anyone would believe her when she says she essentially agrees with a trash thread then she’s stupid. Also - her latest AD, can she not introduce an ad without saying how an email came into her inbox that made her just “so so excited”. Boring, predictable yet again!

meetmeinthemiddle

No, nothing like that. I knew her long before she did any of this.

There isn’t much else to say really. She’s the sort of person who will do anything to get to the top, included stepping over and using people. Yes very full of herself. Looks down her nose at every body. That sort.
This is all disappointing :(

Mb06

I really think they don’t need to budget, they just have plenty of money for it all. Which sadly makes it completely unrelatable for me. I find myself feeling terrible about the life I’m giving my children. All of their furniture is ancient & secondhand. We’ve not been on holiday & she’s always saying how travel enriched her children’s lives. Travel would be my passion too if I had any money

I get impression her mum's wealthy.
It's common for grandparents pay or help out with private senior school fees.
Maybe that's an option they will consider.
She also has said a few times any money she's earned featuring the kids she's saving for them.
Here 5 years at private day school be around 60k each child as 12 k a year plus additional costs uniform, trips, catering costs.
that’s a lot of money for grandparents to provide though, for 3 children, although her mum’s house looks massive so they obviously have some wealth

They went on holiday to Dubai and then immediately moved house straight after without mentioning that they were thinking of moving or showing them packing up beforehand so nothing would surprise me.

They don't live in the real work just like most of these insta /youtube families.
Nah they definitely talked about moving and getting ready to move, it just happened quicker than they expected I think so there wasn’t a big build up

Alightened

VIP Member
Does anyone else think that Katie has just become waaaaaay more dull and boring to watch/follow recently? She used to be one of my favourite vloggers/bloggers and to give her credit she always replies and is quite transparent but I just find myself skipping past her stories now. She’s needs a shake up with her content but not sure what 🤔
Totally agree👏👏

37BBL

VIP Member
Maybe the decking is covered then, just looks like a stack of it piled up at the side. Would have made more sense to do the patio after the kitchen surely.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I agree with you. I also don’t think her new teeth suit her face. There’s something off about them. Her natural teeth were much better
Yeah I know what you mean, when you look a photos of her from only around a year and a half -2 years ago she looks so much younger and really naturally pretty.

gypsymoth

VIP Member
Oh come on! Katie is barely present with the channel mum thing so if she did have morals regarding this I think she would happily rebel!

Anyone messaged her?

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
she comes across as really shy and awkward etc, so that's why I found it odd she used to be in the police?! I don't buy her overly sweet act. I don't think she's a bad or horrible person, in fact one of the better ones, definitely. But still I find she's putting an act on for Instagram.
Where are you getting that she used to be in the police from?!!!