Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ch21

Chatty Member
She has never said where the cooker is going or if they are having a extractor fan hood?

I expect a induction hob on the island as there is literally no where else for it to go.

Personally I would have preferred a sink on the island and cooker In alcove for splash back of cooking etc especially if kids are sitting at the island? But looks like all the plumbing is on the wall for the washing machine and dishwasher.

I hate the pink! Can’t believe her husband agreed to it. But I have enjoyed watching the renovation blogs even with her repeating herself, but then I always was a big fan of property ladder with Sarah Beeny. 🙈
The ovens are integrated into the cupboard area

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I know it’ll be the way the camera is angled but from here the hob looks too small for the size of the immense island... in fact, is it actually small enough to be classed as an Island?? More like a continent!! 🙈😂
It's so big! It just makes the kitchen look cramped and small - which it's not! She could've got a slim line one if she was that desperate for one.

I know it’ll be the way the camera is angled but from here the hob looks too small for the size of the immense island... in fact, is it actually small enough to be classed as an Island?? More like a continent!! 🙈😂
I suppose it’s all relative - my kitchen is literally about the size of the island so to me it doesn’t look cramped at all. Mine is so small we only have space for oven, small fridge/freezer and washing machine, is love a tumble dryer and dishwasher but there’s literally no room. I struggle having a bin in the corner ffs 🙄 and there’s barely any cupboards or counter space either. So baring is mind they also have a utility room and loads of storage, I don’t think they will struggle with the space at all.

I really liked Katie but the constant repeating is doing my head in. Plus the weird swallowing saliva thing she does. What’s that all about? I feel like she’s lost her way recently, videoa are dull and repetitive.

fireflies

VIP Member
How can a kitchen cost 75k thats bonkers.
I assume that's including utility and garage conversion into a snug but thats still more than a extension or loft conversion.

Sayitso

VIP Member
Her YouTube ensures that she remains part of channel mum which earns her plenty of £££, not to mention the freebie holidays. I’m sure if she felt uncomfortable on Instagram and YouTube she would delete it but for now it’s earning her the big bucks.
Which mums makeup channel mum, do you know? Was Sarah Ingham a part of them at one point?

Babel

I've just noticed her sons eye, it's really lovely. The house is so badly overlooked, I couldn't live somewhere like that with kids. I assume they live somewhere east of the country?

CuckooLand

it will have a door, she mentioned it previously. We matched our utility to our kitchen when we had it redone. I think quite a lot of people do.
I just find it a bit strange. Maybe match the units I guess... but why go all out with a floor when the door will be shut most of the time to hide those muddy football boots??
With no window that room is going to get damp - delightful smell! Doesn’t matter whether you have a condenser drier or not. You need decent ventilation. Will they even have an extractor fan?? I reckon if she reads this suddenly there’ll be one. Though it’ll go straight through garage, not outside 🤔 Just my opinion though. I’m no house expert.
I just feel she’s done that utility mainly to show the gram cause the few guests they do get won’t really be interested in the utility room!! 🙄

meetmeinthemiddle

Which post?
Ha! I'm not going to direct you that much! But the point really I am going to make is, you can cover your tracks and your location but social media is free for anyone to post mainly, so it's inevitable someone will give away where you live / someone will see you somewhere, especially if you have 1000s of followers.

It would be so refreshing to see someone doing something a bit differently.

I think Katie tries really hard to be a girl next door type person but she’s not that relatable. She seems very fickle.

Does anyone remember in their old house, they got two cats? She shared getting them and a bit after that then nothing about them ever again?

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Looking at the before photos of the house from the Rightmove sold properties compared to how it is now I think they’ve done a really good job especially with the garden. But I do think they initially paid too much for the house compared to what they could’ve bought in a similar area for the same size property
Ooh what did they pay?