Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

British25

She has just requested to follow me on insta lol

Has she replied to you at all??
She hasn't replied, but my Instagram is public (to piss off a wicked stepmother with my amazing life, lol petty) so if she just wanted to be nosey she could go ahead, she wouldn't need to request anything.

I will say though, she has ALWAYS answered any previous messages (when sent through DM), that's one thing I do like about her. Yeah she probably allocates time in her day to respond to us lowly peasants, but at least she does reply.

Lln81

I do remember her mentioning in the past that the local high school isn't the best, nor the local primary. She got a primary school in a village out of catchment and she was lucky to get them in she said. I remember being baffled at the time as I can't imagine where she lives to be anything but lovely (and posh).
The magic of instagram! Not lovely and definitely not posh 😊

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
They went on holiday to Dubai and then immediately moved house straight after without mentioning that they were thinking of moving or showing them packing up beforehand so nothing would surprise me.

They don't live in the real work just like most of these insta /youtube families.

reader87123

VIP Member
Surely if she used to be a police officer she should be a bit more discreet about it? I know I wouldn't want any potential nutters I may have pissed off during my police career knowing all about my kids and my life. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sp20191

VIP Member
Her latest video is an ad and she has done that sneaky thing of putting it right at the end so you can't see it. She has put a tiny white #ad in the top corner of the thumbnail but its against a white background. She used to be good at clearly disclosing ads 🤨
The Thomas the tank one? It says ad in the title then paid promotion in the corner at the beginning.
Unless you’re not on about that one?

LurkyLou

Her YouTube ensures that she remains part of channel mum which earns her plenty of £££, not to mention the freebie holidays. I’m sure if she felt uncomfortable on Instagram and YouTube she would delete it but for now it’s earning her the big bucks.
She doesn't have an issue with Instagram. Taking a 5 second picture is a lot less invasive and time consuming then making a 15 minute video. When YouTube goes tits up that's the platform all influencers will move to full-time. It's pretty versatile, not to mention there's really no place else for them to go. Facebook is dying and Twitch isn't really meant for their kind of content. As for YouTube she's said she's not comfortable with it. She's doing it because that's the direction social media went. So you're right, she's doing it for the money. But that doesn't mean she loves making that kind of content and it kind of shows. Her travel videos are great, everything else is a snooze fest.

Manbitch

Why on earth would I need to prove that I know her? This is a gossip forum, you can choose to believe me or not. It’s of no concern to me. I’m not going to give any private information of hers out, why would I do that? I dislike her as a person but I have no interest at all in giving out private details about her.

I just find it very interesting how successful her nice act is and found it refreshing that people were starting to see through it.
Yes I can choose whether I believe you, didn’t want any personal info, where do you know her from?

Lexi_58836

Manbitch

The house looks big as it has a double integral garage. So lots of space upstairs.The sitting room is quite small, The house was about 100k more than they sold their last one, so not such a huge leap not in the Meldrum bracket.