Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

meetmeinthemiddle

Is Chanel mum even that big thoug? 70k Instagram subscribers, 150k YouTube ? Is that really worth marking YouTube vids to remain part of?
(Genuine question- I don’t know much about Chanel mum or how it works you see- not trying to be rude)
It’s the sum of the total iyswim. They act as an agent for various vloggers who all have big numbers. They are the go between for brands and vloggers. By having them in the mix they can create more impactful campaigns

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I sort of get the impression her mum married into wealth, so her step dad is the one with the money.

i do remember katie saying that when her mum sold her house she gave them the money for a deposit.

Cao97x

Chatty Member
For a house that is so overlooked they don't half love a big window. The people who live behind them will be able to see everything inside their house.
Hmm it depends on the glass they get I suppose. We are having similar doors put along the back of our property but it’s with glass that you can see out of but not see into. I wouldn’t get those doors with normal glass though, because I hate the idea of being so overlooked

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I've guessed where she lives, but that's because I know the area and recognised somewhere! But agree with everything else you say x
Same. Friends of mind children went to the same school (they are older so we're at senior school before Maddie started) but recognised the uniform and clues she gives out about it being a small church school.

Satsuke

I don’t see how it isn’t travelling? Not like they go and sit on a beach for two weeks at an all inclusive holiday. They literally travel around... surely that is exactly travelling?! Plus she has said they want to go to Asia when the kids are bigger, Japan I think was mentioned. Just because it isn’t your cup of tea doesn’t make it not travelling.

Ok so they aren’t backpacking the Inca trail, but they definitely travel more than the vast majority of people with 3 small kids.

No they weren’t. They were second hand. Maybe you need to get your facts right before being rude to people.
Mm they’re holidays to me, maybe the road trips were actual trips but the rest no. I didn’t know she said she wants to go to Asia, I don’t really watch the Q&A’s as they’re dull. Anyway I don’t really care tbh, I just wouldn’t spend the money going to America several times when there is other nicer places to go I haven’t been yet.