Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I’m not from England, our house is about the same size at a Katie’s (minus the extension) and it was over double the price! Cannot believe how expensive houses are there !!!

Elenablend

I swear she’s said before their town was on like a top 10 worst towns in England list or something 😂 couldn’t find it on any but I doubt it’s that bad, probably just boring.
Weird they chose to live there when really they could live anywhere.
Crap towns 2 front cover!! Although it doesn’t look like that now 😂

Cinders67

I think she has mentioned before Lottie is quite shy and doesn’t particularly like the camera so she doesn’t take or post as many photos of her as she does of Maddie and Wren.

Tothemoonandback

£ is what they paid for it and I think sold their previous house for £276,000
That is very good knowledge! Very interesting- thanks

You’re right those house prices aren’t astronomical- way off my budget but they may be fairly close to the average house price in parts of south of England

Although with all the renovations that house must be closer to £600k now I’d have thought

Last edited by a moderator:

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
There’s something so odd about her nose and her upper lip and it’s always annoyed me. It’s like the nose is so pinched in, it looks like it’s pulling her upper lip up and exposes her gum above her teeth!

She has SOOOO many selfies [emoji2955]

On every other thread on this site, people have said incredibly similar, almost identical things. However, its somehow forbidden to say it in relation to Katie, and not only should we unfollow, but we should have to delete Instagram from our phones?
This could just go round and round in circles when ur putting words in others mouth, I’m not aiming to offend, which I’m clearly doing. I truly wish you health and happiness ❤

I do remember her mentioning in the past that the local high school isn't the best, nor the local primary. She got a primary school in a village out of catchment and she was lucky to get them in she said. I remember being baffled at the time as I can't imagine where she lives to be anything but lovely (and posh).
how weird, as surely if this is their ‘forever home’ as they keep saying then they aren’t the kind of people to settle for a bad state secondary school?

meetmeinthemiddle

Yes I defiantly see that a lot these days.
More sit down videos
She doesn't overexposed the kids as much as the others.
She certainly never moans about them or gives away personal stuff about their friendships/school or health.
She's cautious over keeping where she lives exactly and the schools location private.
She's very professional / organised with great time management.
I've guessed where she lives, but that's because I know the area and recognised somewhere! But agree with everything else you say x

CuckooLand

Her girls hair was brushed this morning and Lotties was in a plait with a hair slide! I'm convinced she reads here. I think we all agreed though that her children are beautiful and suit the way that they are.
I’d be very surprised if she didn’t look on here as she’s so bothered about what everyone thinks. Hence a fully decked out utility and the kitchen being done way sooner than she made out!! Got to keep up of course!! 🙄🤔🤭