Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Karen1

Anyone see her ring that looks the exact same as Rebecca Meldrum necklace that she got sent? She didn’t tag it as gifted

mechanicmum

In life there are always going to be people with more money, bigger houses, more expensive holidays....it’s just life!

We are never going to own our own home (unless we win the lottery which I don’t do!) but does that mean I can’t be friends with someone that does?

We go on one caravan holiday a year, my friends go abroad a few times a year.

It’s being fine with your lot in life that makes you feel happy and secure, sure I may not have my ‘own’ house but we have a roof over our heads, all the bills paid and we have healthy children, I think until we can think like this we’re always going to be a bit fed up x
I'm very happy for you that you have a roof over your head and healthy children, that is indeed very fortunate x

fireflies

VIP Member
Watched the latest video. Like the kitchen however the utility and snug look tiny.
I think she would struggle get anything But a sofa in that snug.
Maybe 2 chairs and small side table.
The utility I can't visualise.
Love the kitchen cupboards.

nik1231

Chatty Member
Ive only just discovered this family and I like them so far - although I haven't watched too much content so far. Even if they have more money than most, they seem to be quite down to earth. They're lucky to be able to give their kids the experiences they do, and like many said already - who wouldn't if they could. Let's se if I feel the same in a few weeks time...

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I've just noticed her sons eye, it's really lovely. The house is so badly overlooked, I couldn't live somewhere like that with kids. I assume they live somewhere east of the country?
It’s down south near Cambridge. I won’t put the exact location. She lives on like a housing estate but it is quite built up with a busy A road at the back of the houses.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Don’t believe a word of this, Katie is very much like her dad who is very unassuming . There are things I don’t like she posts her children’s lives to the world, she is repetitive can’t watch her vids that intro for God’s sake mix it up
“Hello and welcome back to my channel, for today’s video ......” she doesn’t do as many ads as most, but still can’t see her buying hellofresh with her own money but then who would. If you really know Katie give a bit of info to prove it.
How do you know that she’s like her Dad? Do you know her and her father?

Well yes,those kids are exploited like all the other insta kids,,,, no privacy at all

Why do they do that?
Why?

💰💵💰💵💰💵💰💵💰

It’s all about the money!

Last edited:

Queenie

VIP Member
How old would you say Katie is? I would have thought early 40s (sun damage?) & she has a much younger sister but her mum looks very young.

Satsuke

But surely it’s all about perspective. Where you perhaps don’t think her travels are ‘travels’. To the next person (myself), it may seem like such wonderful places to go.
That’s fine but don’t say you *love* travelling when really you only like America unless it’s a sponsored Europe holiday. I bet they’ll be gifted some holiday house in Greece/France in the summer then there next big trip will be some part of America. I know this happened after they went but I wouldn’t even be going to places like Alabama and giving them my tourist $

Manbitch

I can’t inagine the Florida trip cost as much as it would for one of us to go, most of it was partnerships, gifted, discounted etc. Not saying it was cheap, but certainly not as expensive as you’d think.

I also get the impression Jon earns a really good wage, and @letitallout is spot on, influencers command big salaries. I know Alex Gladwin was, at one point, earning £9k for a sponsored/ad video. Just the video. So imagine everything else on top.

Also I don’t believe that figure of £75k for the kitchen and work at all. That’s insanity.
Insane yes , source 100%🐴

Thefamily

Her post the other day in the sparkly top where she said she was going out seemed a little bit ‘doggy’ when she said something like “thankful for friends like....for inviting me as their plus ones? After Brummy and Louise’s recent outings I thought it came across as a bit of a dig

Wuzzle12

I've also unsubscribed because a) Meldrum b) boring marathon running vlogs - when for all these years shes been saying how much she doesn't like exercise. Shes desperate for content thats for sure.