Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird she hasn’t been on stories for a few days with her wanky running or outfit pics

Reactions: 3
Weird she hasn’t been on stories for a few days with her wanky running or outfit pics
Has she just blocked you from seeing stories, that’s what happened with me but I could see everything else. Weird. In the end I blocked her.

Reactions: 2
Has she just blocked you from seeing stories, that’s what happened with me but I could see everything else. Weird. In the end I blocked her.
I was also blocked from stories, no idea why!

Random, but does anyone know what happened to those kittens she had years ago? They were the best thing since sliced bread for a few months and then nothing.

Reactions: 1
I was also blocked from stories, no idea why!

Random, but does anyone know what happened to those kittens she had years ago? They were the best thing since sliced bread for a few months and then nothing.
So weird, how does she know it’s you?

I expect they were too much hard work!

So weird, how does she know it’s you?

I expect they were too much hard work!
No idea, won’t lose sleep over it!

God I hate that… I’ve had cats for my entire life and can honestly say they’ve always been easier than the bloomin dog we ended up with 🙈😂 notice she has stuck with Rolo! X

She got rid of them because they were destructive. Im sure they were crossed with bengals so it was obvious they’d be destructive…

they also probably prevented them from going on holiday as much. I used to like her content years ago when they were always out and about and on holiday. All they’ve done for the past few years is football and “cosy days”.

Reactions: 5
Always picking up on Insta trends, I think it makes her feel younger. She looks awful, those trousers are about 4 sizes too big. She’s smaller than ever, why does she drown herself in over-sized clothes, is she ashamed of her figure?

Always picking up on Insta trends, I think it makes her feel younger. She looks awful, those trousers are about 4 sizes too big. She’s smaller than ever, why does she drown herself in over-sized clothes, is she ashamed of her figure?
The opposite - I think she loves the fact her clothes are hanging off her skeletal frame.

Cannot believe what an appalling role model she is for her 3 young children. She has no job and therefore plenty of time to follow a healthy nutritious diet.

The opposite - I think she loves the fact her clothes are hanging off her skeletal frame.

Cannot believe what an appalling role model she is for her 3 young children. She has no job and therefore plenty of time to follow a healthy nutritious diet.
It is quite damaging.

Jon is quite possibly one of the ugliest people I’ve ever seen!
Wow, Katie went to Leeds Uni? What an absolute waste! Now she sits in her room filming tit clothing reels.

• Haha
Wow, Katie went to Leeds Uni? What an absolute waste! Now she sits in her room filming tit clothing reels.
I’m sure she studied psychology or something and then she went into the police and then gave that up when she moved to London with Jon😂

I think she did something to do with travel social media for a while before she was made redundant and now she buys a constant stream of clothes to make daft reels😂

Ahh he is pretty unfortunate looking. I feel like he’s got worse with age. He always looks utterly miserable at being on camera so I often wonder if he looks so bad because of that too.

Reactions: 4