Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always come across a bit unorganised, sending the kids to school in the wrong outfit, forgetting hair cuts etc.

She said the other day that Lottie is going to high school next year, isn’t she starting high school this year?

Reactions: 1
She’s always come across a bit unorganised, sending the kids to school in the wrong outfit, forgetting hair cuts etc.

She said the other day that Lottie is going to high school next year, isn’t she starting high school this year?
Disorganised but her kitchen is always anally spotless. From the outside she seems to have it all but there’s clearly something missing, she sounds a bit empty. Maybe she thought the running would fill a hole but it hasn’t.

Reactions: 3
Their life seems geared towards what the girls (including mum) want to do, they don’t really mention his interests, he seems a bit forgotten.
I’d never thought of it like that but I agree. She’s forever driving hours and hours for the girls football and that’s all they seem to do is run around watching the girls. Surely he’s still of an age where it’s parties every weekend? Yet never mentioned

Reactions: 6

I tend to think the opposite-she always looks immaculate and the kids look lovely too. Her house is beautiful and spotless, she’s organised enough to get her kids to all these clubs, cooks proper meals, books and creates detailed holiday itineraries, manages her household and works. These are all things I struggle with terribly. I know everyone is different in now they experience ADHD and social media is very curated… but I was baffled by the idea that she has ADHD. It’s most definitely a disability and not a superpower.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I tend to think the opposite-she always looks immaculate and the kids look lovely too. Her house is beautiful and spotless, she’s organised enough to get her kids to all these clubs, cooks proper meals, books and creates detailed holiday itineraries, manages her household and works. These are all things I struggle with terribly. I know everyone is different in now they experience ADHD and social media is very curated… but I was baffled by the idea that she has ADHD. It’s most definitely a disability and not a superpower.
I don’t think she has ADHD, but she is always talking about how she’s forgot to get the kids/dogs hair/fur cut or how she’s sent Wren in PE kit instead of uniform.
She doesn’t “work” so to be fair it should be fairly easy for her to keep a routine and keep the house organised etc.

i have two adult siblings with ADHD and I wouldn’t say she presents like they do at all. Even I have more traits than she does.

I do think a lot of what she puts out is false though. When the girls were young they lived off meals out and ready meals because she openly admitted she couldn’t cook/meal plan. She’s also said before she has no pension/plans for retirement, still had wedding debt etc. She can be very disorganised, but I don’t see ADHD

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she has ADHD, but she is always talking about how she’s forgot to get the kids/dogs hair/fur cut or how she’s sent Wren in PE kit instead of uniform.
She doesn’t “work” so to be fair it should be fairly easy for her to keep a routine and keep the house organised etc.

i have two adult siblings with ADHD and I wouldn’t say she presents like they do at all. Even I have more traits than she does.

I do think a lot of what she puts out is false though. When the girls were young they lived off meals out and ready meals because she openly admitted she couldn’t cook/meal plan. She’s also said before she has no pension/plans for retirement, still had wedding debt etc. She can be very disorganised, but I don’t see ADHD
I wonder if it’s because the trend for instahuns was once ‘perfect insta house, cute kids in instagrammable outfits’ but nowadays there’s a shift towards relatable ‘harassed mum’ content and she’s hopping on the bandwagon. She’s definitely let her guard down more and told us more about her vulnerabilities and struggles.
I just thought ADHD content might be brewing as she alluded to it recently with an ADHD post

She’s an entirely different colour to her children…looks so odd

She reminds me of a Ken doll when she stands there with an orange face with bright white teeth and gums on show…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks like she’s rolled around in a charity shop the ones she sneered at in her videos with her Insta Chums that time!

She looks like she’s rolled around in a charity shop the ones she sneered at in her videos with her Insta Chums that time!
I'm sure she did a video about going to the charity shops with Louise Pentland? 🤣 that is one odd friendship they have though I must say, although they haven't posted together in a while

She reminds me of a lady I used to know with anorexia. Her head is now way too big for her body and the blunt haircut accentuates her skeletal face - really worrying picture
I agree lollipop head

Reactions: 2
When the talk here’s been all about life always revolving around the girls and their football and ween does nothing and suddenly it’s watching wren play football, wren in the garden … wren wren wrenie. Say you read here without saying you read here

When the talk here’s been all about life always revolving around the girls and their football and ween does nothing and suddenly it’s watching wren play football, wren in the garden … wren wren wrenie. Say you read here without saying you read here
You’re not wrong!

Reactions: 3
Did you know Katie gets headaches after running due to dehydration?? I don’t think she’s mentioned it enough times 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8