Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharing her thoughts is just toe curlingly cringe. Who cares what she’s thinking, she’s not very bright, incredibly dull and has disordered eating. She’s a bad role model for her children constantly taking them out of school and not eating healthily in front of them whilst trying to pass off what a great mum she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She always looks like she sucks in her cheeks to try and make her face look even skinnier. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Guys she is like us peasants shopping on Vinted let's forget about the daft not long ago she spend thousands on one her holidays this year 🤨

Reactions: 2
Oh God, I don’t normally comment but that latest video she looks unwell. I thought it was a child :(

She’s lucky to have had two chances to run the marathon, it’s hard to get into isn’t it?
---
Looks like she’s had work done in the past few years…

171E3E41-80D3-42E5-88C2-4846B8FBF515.jpeg

Last edited:
I am no advocate for fashion (I spend most of my time in leggings and jumpers for comfort but I don’t plaster myself over social media), however did anyone else get a homeless person vibe off this look the other day? How does she thinks this looks good leaving the house? It baffles me.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I am no advocate for fashion (I spend most of my time in leggings and jumpers for comfort but I don’t plaster myself over social media), however did anyone else get a homeless person vibe off this look the other day? How does she thinks this looks good leaving the house? It baffles me.
I mean I’m the same - leggings and a top as I work full time, have kids and don’t have time to ‘style’ myself. I’m not sure what look she is going for here either - nothing looks like it fits properly.

Reactions: 4
She’s bored, she must just rattle around her house all day, kids in school and Jon in the office. Apart from showing everyone what she wears what does she do? Do we think she has a cleaner? You never see her clean. Nothings ever out in the background.

Attachments

She’s bored, she must just rattle around her house all day, kids in school and Jon in the office. Apart from showing everyone what she wears what does she do? Do we think she has a cleaner? You never see her clean. Nothings ever out in the background.
Maybe if she didn’t waste her life online or filming pointless fashun reels, she might find some real purpose in her life. She needs a proper job. You can’t just be an average influencer for the rest of your days

Let me find my tiny violin for you Katie. No reason these useless people can’t find purpose with an actual job other than the fact they believe it’s beneath them.

Talk about epitome of first world problems 😑

Poor little Wren! Mum and sisters get a night at a hotel with a pool, and he gets a night at home watching tv with his dad and uncle?!

I know this kid isn’t deprived of hotel experiences, but wow, the girls really lucked out with this one

Poor little Wren! Mum and sisters get a night at a hotel with a pool, and he gets a night at home watching tv with his dad and uncle?!

I know this kid isn’t deprived of hotel experiences, but wow, the girls really lucked out with this one
I did think the same. I bet Wren was in bed early and the blokes on the beers.
As you say, he isn't deprived in any sense, but its not a like for like present is it. Making dens at home and a Chinese is probably pretty standard for him.

I did think the same. I bet Wren was in bed early and the blokes on the beers.
As you say, he isn't deprived in any sense, but its not a like for like present is it. Making dens at home and a Chinese is probably pretty standard for him.
Their life seems geared towards what the girls (including mum) want to do, they don’t really mention his interests, he seems a bit forgotten.

Reactions: 6