Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t STAND her overuse of the word ‘bar’. She does it alllllll the time.

Ive got all the books in the series ‘bar’ 2.

Everyone has football today ‘bar’ Wren

Everything I’m wearing is from H&M ‘bar’ my trainers

arghhhhhhhh - learn a new word!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apart from the running, what does she actually DO all day? It’s nearly March and so far this year she’s uploaded 2 short Thailand vlogs to YouTube and done a short reel for greenchef and dove ad on Instagram

Reactions: 8
Why does she run she obviously hates it!! All she does is moan about it 😂😂
It makes her feel even more smug than usual. She attaches a huge amount of self-esteem to the fact she “used to be a runner, and loved it”. Then her youngest came along and she couldn’t get back in to it but this time she’s finally cracked it and DON’T WE ALL KNOW ABOUT IT!

Reactions: 2
It makes her feel even more smug than usual. She attaches a huge amount of self-esteem to the fact she “used to be a runner, and loved it”. Then her youngest came along and she couldn’t get back in to it but this time she’s finally cracked it and DON’T WE ALL KNOW ABOUT IT!
Yeah but she is misersble so in the end the only one suffering is her 🤷🏼

Don’t know why she perseveres with round sunglasses or aviators. Don’t think they suit her face at all but she’s constantly in them….

She looks like an anorexic inspector gadget with bugs bunny teeth but thinks she looks cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apart from the running, what does she actually DO all day? It’s nearly March and so far this year she’s uploaded 2 short Thailand vlogs to YouTube and done a short reel for greenchef and dove ad on Instagram
Unfortunately it seems like the only other thing she does is starve herself.

Didn't she that last time she ran she got too obsessed and friends and family got worried about her mindset and weightloss? Where are they now?
PLEASE have an intervention with her before it’s too late.

Reactions: 7
IMG_6647.jpeg
IMG_6646.jpeg

Two years difference…

she looks so unwell. She needs to see a doctor,
It can’t be healthy for her or her children to see this.

she’s always moaned about having health problems, she needs to get checked.

She is SO unattractive and badly dressed. She needs to get a proper job what a poor role model for her children.

Reactions: 3
Says she bought a jumper in size L because she wanted it oversized. XS would be oversized on her!
This is really common for those with disordered eating and poor sense of body imagine. My sister used to buy a size 14/16/L etc when she was smaller than a size 6. She can’t accept how tiny she really is.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t know how she’s functioning at all. Surely it’s starting to put a strain on her body being so thin, especially now she’s running all the time.