Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She speaks in such a squeaky prissy voice too when she says these twatty sayings

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have said before I don't mind Katie too much. Yep I imagine it's an expensive holiday, but plenty of 'normal' families of 5 go to Disneyland and I'm pretty confident that would be as expensive.

They are at least experiencing some amazing things unlike other vloggers children (*cough Ingham's cough*) who are isolated from everything.
I agree however her claiming they upgraded to premium economy for not much more ( basically 2 grand) is just ridiculous- she tried to act relatable and humble yet we know it’s so far fetched. Advertising Spanish football camps and giving out tips/ info like most can afford to drop 3k on a few days away training?

She’s quite shady on the sly - the fact she has an agent and is signed to a PR but puts on this embarrassed of her vloggers life in her little corner of the internet? Quite the contradiction!

Reactions: 10
Why does it need to be specified every time that they’re visual postcards? When has a postcard not been visual? Does she mean virtual? The holiday doesn’t appeal to me at all from what she’s shown. Schlepping from A to B every few days.

Reactions: 4
Why does it need to be specified every time that they’re visual postcards? When has a postcard not been visual? Does she mean virtual? The holiday doesn’t appeal to me at all from what she’s shown. Schlepping from A to B every few days.
Lol yeh Katie postcards are usually “visual”! I think she means virtual. Thick as mince this one!

Reactions: 1
My god she’s such a bored housewife. She’s come back from holidays even more boring yet even more smug than before. It’s a special talent!

Reactions: 6
My god she’s such a bored housewife. She’s come back from holidays even more boring yet even more smug than before. It’s a special talent!
Double whammy! She would be better off putting her energy into a proper job rather than fannying about online and showing off.

Reactions: 2
“It doesn’t exactly go with my aesthetic”

What the f is that Katie? Little Miss bland.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I might have posted this before but the constant use of 😂 emoji drives me nuts

Reactions: 3
Bore off with your Bangkok content Katie. No one cares.
I kind of do, as we are planning a trip there later in the year. However I can’t imagine my family will agree to do half of the shite that she forces hers into for the sake of a few Instagram pics! (100 year old duck restaurants 👀)

Reactions: 5
All I keep thinking is how much of the time she must be filming or photographing every little thing to get holiday content from it, in which case how enjoyable is it really?

Reactions: 7
All I keep thinking is how much of the time she must be filming or photographing every little thing to get holiday content from it, in which case how enjoyable is it really?
Exactly, lining the kids up on the beach to look wistfully out to sea etc, it’s bad enough getting one smile off one kid on a normal holiday.

Reactions: 5