Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The orange squash stories. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Most boring & dull thing I have ever read online.😴 She knows it & still posted it. Why?? Maybe she step away from posting & just keep to travel vlogging. I used to love her content but she so dry now.

Reactions: 8
Shes so odd, posts really mundane boring tit and then will always say 'I bet you are so glad you clicked on my interesting story' or 'that's probably the most boring thing you've ever read' but it's a regular thing, like she thinks she's being a bit quirky in putting that when in reality it's boring as duck and cringe 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Clearly a gifted stay away, can’t be bad when you’ve not long been back from a holiday,

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Reported to ASA for the undisclosed Ad. They get paid enough money not difficult to disclose it properly!

Reactions: 6
Another disguised ad here.

IMG_4040.jpeg

I think she’s just really bored and unfulfilled, and yeah they obviously have a decent income, but it is really worth it if you don’t enjoy your life?

Another disguised ad here.

View attachment 2785908

I think she’s just really bored and unfulfilled, and yeah they obviously have a decent income, but it is really worth it if you don’t enjoy your life?
Nope. And definitely not worth selling your kids out online for. She’ll regret it a million times later in life. Some cheesy advert for some random hotel is not worth your kids privacy. Her husband is a sack of useless for going along with it too.

Did she ever have any sort of job or qualification before having kids? Her life seems unbearably dull just mooching around her house all day.

Reactions: 1
Apparently she was a police officer? And then worked in travel 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah she was! I’m sure she has a psychology degree or similar and then she went into the police and then worked in media for a travel company or something like that before being made redundant.

Reactions: 1
Did she ever have any sort of job or qualification before having kids? Her life seems unbearably dull just mooching around her house all day.
She hit on the mummy blogger vibe 13 years ago just at its inception but defo worked before that. She’s been lucky to ride the Insta waves for so long as she really doesn’t do much

Reactions: 4
Apparently she was a police officer? And then worked in travel 🤷🏼‍♀️
A police officer?! I was not expecting that 😂 I’m imagining her in her squeaky little voice ‘scuse me would you mind just not speedaing. Thanks evah so much. I’m so kwehhhky’.

• Haha
Reactions: 5