Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But it was a similar price - I wonder what her version of similar price is compared to other people’s?
Not to defend but I have seen long haul flights where the difference is like £50 - £100 or something comparatively cheap compared to the rest of the trip for the upgrade which to me isn’t crazy money for a nicer seat, although it’s just 2 of us when we travel they’d have to pay it for 5!

Reactions: 1
She is worryingly thin. How did she loose so much weight?
She's thinner than her girls.:(

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I wonder if John is having these conversations with her behind closed doors. Hopefully…

Reactions: 4
Omg this is only going to perpetuate the situation, she must be underweight now and hearing people tell her how great she looks (when in my opinion the opposite is true) isn’t going to make her consider gaining weight! We’d talked before about whether she might be ill but it seems this is a choice to look that way 😫

Hold on....what health mission? Did I miss something? She looks exactly as she ever did. Unhealthy, morbidly obese & bad skin.
Could you possibly be on the wrong thread? Katie is unhealthily skinny at the moment.
My guess is Charlotte Taylor for where you think you are. She’s been going to the gym, don’t you know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could you possibly be on the wrong thread? Katie is unhealthily skinny at the moment.
My guess is Charlotte Taylor for where you think you are. She’s been going to the gym, don’t you know 🤣
This was meant for "It's Em"!!! No, Katie is worryingly thin! Skeletal.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looking back at old photos, any weight she has goes to her face. Her body is actually always pretty slim. But now off the scale skeletal and gaunt

A health mission? If she wants to duck up her girls re the perception of a healthy body, she’s on the right track. In fact, they’ll already be fucked up (speaking as one who experienced it)
Well done Katie, you’ve likely set your girls up for a lifetime of eating issues, take some responsibility for their mental health (ffs)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yep. The heroin chic look might be easy to maintain as a 20 year old, but approaching 40...? Not easily done (and no, that's not her natural body type)

• Sick