Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really petty I know, but why does she always scribble on her pics then add text? Why doesn’t she just select the background option for her text… she’s clearly too old for Insta when she doesn’t even know how to use it!

She said the other day they are off to Orlando for half term.
That’s why she keeps up the sh*t boring posts of what she ate for breakfast or try one in shops of clothes she never buys, to be able to beg for bits on holidays, I do think she’s a good travel influencer but the rest of the content is dull as dishwater.
And as for being upgraded on the plane, fancy being so selfish and not giving your tall hubby the extra legroom seat. I begrudge paying for extra legroom because I don’t need it but we do it as my extra tall teenager feels scrunched up in regular seats

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah, leg room or sit with kids (even though her children do seem well behaved) I know which one my husband would take.

Reactions: 3
The wording of that winds me up … ‘kindly’ …no.. they are giving you freebies and the expectation is that you promote them. It’s not out of the goodness of their hearts 🙈 irritating

Reactions: 14
Another #grateful #blessed #solucky #humble trip to Orlando where I’m sure she will snap her favourite photo ever of the kids

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Another #grateful #blessed #solucky #humble trip to Orlando where I’m sure she will snap her favourite photo ever of the kids
Beyond excited. bleeping beyond. How can you beyond something? I hate that phrase. I’m also over her gushing nauseous captions. duck off, we get it, you got some freebies and it’s been a whole four years since you were there. Boohoo. When some people save for years to go once

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The wording of that winds me up … ‘kindly’ …no.. they are giving you freebies and the expectation is that you promote them. It’s not out of the goodness of their hearts 🙈 irritating
I can never understand why Disney or Visit Orlando need to pay/gift in exchange for content and advertising. Like, it's Disney!! If you're into it, you'll go. From what I hear, the parks are rammed to the limit ATM so the company are clearly not suffering.

Whilst her travel content is always enjoyable, surely her and her 3 kids jumping from the airport to Hollywood Studios isn't going to convince anyone who was on the fence to fork out £10k. Esp if they stop to consider that the Ellison's have not spent a penny to go to WDW.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It really needs to stop. I’d love to take my daughter but it will never happen. These people do nothing and get in for free. Orlando seem to be really pushing these mumfluencers don’t they.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It really needs to stop. I’d love to take my daughter but it will never happen. These people do nothing and get in for free. Orlando seem to be really pushing these mumfluencers don’t they.
We were lucky enough to go as part of our honeymoon, and said we'd go back for our 10th anniversary but with 2 kids in tow, it's unlikely to happen. Unless I start selling their privacy online and try and make it as an influenza... 🤔

Reactions: 5
We’ve been a few times and the last time we went it was crazy busy! Plus there’s just been so many changes there recently that it’s just not the same as it was.

Disney & Universal obviously don’t need the advertisement, but Visit Orlando who are gifting her tickets will be doing it to get people to buy through them.

Reactions: 1

I was actually pretty shocked when I saw her legs in her latest reel. Seriously skinny. She definitely has a problem if she's buying clothes from the kids section and doesn't see an issue with it. She'll be sharing clothes with Maddie next if she's not already - and that would really not be a good idea. I'm sure, for a girl going through puberty and dealing with all those changes, that it would make her super self-conscious of her body that her mum can wear her clothes.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t even have any words when I seen this. This is a problem. No ADULT should fit in CHILDREN’S clothes. My sister has a severe eating disorder and this is the language she would use at the start of her disorder before it really gripped her. I wouldn’t want to give the image to my daughter that this is ok. The T-shirt isn’t even remotely snug either

Reactions: 4
I didn’t even have any words when I seen this. This is a problem. No ADULT should fit in CHILDREN’S clothes. My sister has a severe eating disorder and this is the language she would use at the start of her disorder before it really gripped her. I wouldn’t want to give the image to my daughter that this is ok. The T-shirt isn’t even remotely snug either
000F77BC-36AC-4234-94F7-465E970FEB92.png

It is for a 13-14 year old child. When she said it was the largest size they did for teenagers I assumed it would be for a 16 year old. Nope.

• Wow
Reactions: 10