Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content has gone a bit odd in the last few days/weeks - the Zara video was awful to watch, the walking forwards and backwards and zooming in and out, you couldn’t see the actual clothes! And now all the photos with the weird little scribbles and writing on - almost like when you go back to school after the summer holidays and have to make a diary about what you’ve been doing for the last six weeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her content has gone a bit odd in the last few days/weeks - the Zara video was awful to watch, the walking forwards and backwards and zooming in and out, you couldn’t see the actual clothes! And now all the photos with the weird little scribbles and writing on - almost like when you go back to school after the summer holidays and have to make a diary about what you’ve been doing for the last six weeks 😂
With all the mentions of food. “I want to go to London for all the food. “Look at the food”

Trying to prove she doesn’t have an eating disorder whilst making it look like she does

• Wow
Reactions: 12
the first thing she made in the air fryer- fajitas
even before she lost too much weight she ate the same basic boring fat free meals all the time

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What was with the writing on all her photos?
Was she trying to make it her “thing” She did it for a week or so then stopped?!

That's a lot of food for one day in London!!
They share everything though don’t they. Let’s be honest, she probably had one bite for the reel and John ate the rest. Probably one of my fave reels though- more food places to go to!

Reactions: 6
Gosh she’s looking really skeletal/emaciated in her most recent video. We’re the same age and she looks so much older. Quite worrying :(

Gosh she’s looking really skeletal/emaciated in her most recent video. We’re the same age and she looks so much older. Quite worrying :(
Why don’t any of the followers raise this? They seemingly think she looks great & are quick to tell her so, but surely they have eyes and realise she looks like a skeleton? Wonder if any well meaning people have private messaged her? Not a chance she ate more than a bite of that food in London

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s really worrying.

I know someone who has seen her in person recently and she said her clothes were hanging off her and really baggy. The camera always adds a few pounds too so think it’s worse than it seems :oops:.

All the ott food posts too. No way is she eating it all 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I just don't enjoy her content anymore and I can't really put my finger on it... she just doesn't seem genuine and makes me feel uncomfortable.
The frizzy / crimped look of her hair doesn't really suit her either because it shows how dry her hair is 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 8
her latest video with the baggy trousers, her thighs are skeletal, you can tell from how the trousers hang and move. Plus I dont need to constantly see somebody getting dressed, why does she think this is content we want to view?

Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched her in a long time and I’ve just watched her most recent video. She looks desperately unwell, if that was my sister or friend I’d be so worried about her. She’s aged 20 years in the space of 1. I really hope she has sought help.

Reactions: 4
I was pretty shocked by her appearance in her latest video. She really looks unwell. She also looks much older than she did even just a few months ago.

I just don't enjoy her content anymore and I can't really put my finger on it... she just doesn't seem genuine and makes me feel uncomfortable.
The frizzy / crimped look of her hair doesn't really suit her either because it shows how dry her hair is 😬
For me she’s just trying too hard to be something she is not.