Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fit into kids clothes, I definitely do not have an eating disorder, I’m just petite 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She isn’t petite though, she’s quite tall or at least average height.

You only have to look at her legs to see how small she is.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1956458
It is for a 13-14 year old child. When she said it was the largest size they did for teenagers I assumed it would be for a 16 year old. Nope.
So when she says the older teenagers section she means the only teenage section? You’re not a teenager ‘till 13 so 🤔 I get the whole petite thing but usually those who can fit in kids teen clothes are naturally very very slim. They dont usually have to work hard (by gym or restricting intake). My 15 year old is only an adult size 8 and 5’2” and hasn’t fit in Zara for a couple of years now.

Reactions: 2
Really weird that Katie and Emily Norris both posted a UK -> holiday transition on the same day wearing the exact same hoodie... undisclosed ads or just no one having an ounce of originality 😴

• Wow
Is Maddie holding her hand? Surely she's too old for that?

Agreed she's too thin. I hope she's ok.

I do find Katie boring but I fit into kids clothes a lot of the time. I have a coat from next age 13 I think kids clothes are stupidly over sized. My 14 year old still fits into 10-11 clothes and 100% doesn’t have an eating disorder and nor do I. I also got into children’s shoes I’m 5’4 with size 4 feet 🦶
And also kids are never too old to hold hands ever.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I do find Katie boring but I fit into kids clothes a lot of the time. I have a coat from next age 13 I think kids clothes are stupidly over sized. My 14 year old still fits into 10-11 clothes and 100% doesn’t have an eating disorder and nor do I. I also got into children’s shoes I’m 5’4 with size 4 feet 🦶
And also kids are never too old to hold hands ever.
I’ve thought clothes are smaller now, my 10 yr old is in 12/13, 14/15 if it’s primark and she’s not overweight at all

Reactions: 6
Katie, nobody believes that you are tucking into those Mickey waffles and pretzels… especially if you’re admitting to fitting into Zara kids clothes!

Reactions: 7
I hope the kids manage to enjoy their holiday without constantly having a camera in their face

Reactions: 6
How can a child be too old to hold their parents hands? I don’t think she’ll be doing it so she doesn’t wander off like a toddler.

Reactions: 14
Lottie needs to tie her laces, too. I don’t often complain about Katie, but it’s dangerous and as the parent I’d insist we weren’t taking another step without doing her shoes up.

Is it a stupid “fashun” thing?

Reactions: 5
It can’t be good for your feet walking around with your shoes hanging off…

I wouldn’t wear converse in Orlando anyway, way too flat and not good for support.

Reactions: 7
I’m pretty certain I spotted one of her daughters and her husband at Universal today outside the Minion ride. I spotted the girl first and thought “she looks familiar?” Then realised who she was. The fact I spotted her in a park full of thousands shows you how wrong the influencers/involving your kids really is.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m pretty certain I spotted one of her daughters and her husband at Universal today outside the Minion ride. I spotted the girl first and thought “she looks familiar?” Then realised who she was. The fact I spotted her in a park full of thousands shows you how wrong the influencers/involving your kids really is.
Katie can claim she’s now respecting their privacy by not showing their bedrooms etc but a free holiday comes and BOOM, faces everywhere. It’s quite terrifying these kids are oblivious to the fact that strangers from the internet know their names, dates of birth (thanks for all the smushy birthday posts) plus their hobbies and quite often stories enable you to find out what time they go to clubs (sitting in the car waiting etc) and now exactly where they are on holiday (hello empty house!)
God forbid anyone pieced this information together for a sinister motive. Schools are teaching kids to do the opposite of what influencer parents do!!! Maybe they need the lessons in online safety

• Wow
Reactions: 16