Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really out done herself on the boredom scale with that Sunday reel - my god how could she bear to listen to herself droning on

Reactions: 3
Cos it pays well?
Well it must do if she keeps doing it but I don’t know how she still has followers! More baggy clothes buying today, the only decent thing she does is travel but it’s too few and far between nowadays

I looked at her page yesterday and wondered what she actually offers anyone that isn't done a thousand times better by other instagrammers. She started her account way earlier than others but they are quickly catching up and overtaking her number of followers. Meanwhile her content gets more and more dull by the day.

How is she too busy to think about what to make dinner, Whatvdies she do all day except try clothes on

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t really cook everything I’ve seen her make like fajitas is super simple and like a 15 minute dinner!

How is she too busy to think about what to make dinner, Whatvdies she do all day except try clothes on
She made it really clear that she does nothing all day when she said she was glad her sister is on maternity leave so they can hang out together all the time… Katie is on permanent leave from working!

Reactions: 7
I’m actually surprised she hasn’t ever signed up for one of the travel MLM businesses

Reactions: 2
She made it really clear that she does nothing all day when she said she was glad her sister is on maternity leave so they can hang out together all the time… Katie is on permanent leave from working!
Yes I saw this today, the only thing I like about Katie is she has kept her kids bedrooms offline, and the oldest one doesn’t seem to be on the ads she does now so at least she’s respecting her privacy, still selling the other kids out though at the minute, without the kids she has no content, just clothes trying on that half the time she doesn’t buy, she’s a good at travel vlogs, but I wish she’d be more transparent with what’s gifted,

Yes I saw this today, the only thing I like about Katie is she has kept her kids bedrooms offline, and the oldest one doesn’t seem to be on the ads she does now so at least she’s respecting her privacy, still selling the other kids out though at the minute, without the kids she has no content, just clothes trying on that half the time she doesn’t buy, she’s a good at travel vlogs, but I wish she’d be more transparent with what’s gifted,
im pretty certain I’ve seen her girls bedroom a thousand times? Maybe that was in a different house if she’s moved. The girls had single beds side by side.

Reactions: 5
im pretty certain I’ve seen her girls bedroom a thousand times? Maybe that was in a different house if she’s moved. The girls had single beds side by side.
They've re done rooms, the girls don't share anymore and she's not shown them since

They've re done rooms, the girls don't share anymore and she's not shown them since
Shame it had to come from the kids saying they wanted privacy though as she shared all 3 of their childhood spaces plus play room multiple times.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20240526_134711.jpg

With these kind of insightful reviews she could try her hand at film critic as her next venture.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She lives such an entitled, charmed life that she has no idea about struggles of work, childcare, maybe not having the cash to have “impromptu pizza” or enjoying a “rare chilled Sunday” because you have to work or take care of your kids without you mum and husband always there. I think, despite her privilege, she’s actually really bored and unfulfilled though. Maybe she needs a challenge, a proper job, or a sexy new man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They did but then she split them and hasn’t shown them. Wren seems to have got one of the girls beds and wardrobe as she shows his room on non uniform days,

Does Jon not have any siblings making her already an aunt as they way she bangs on you’d think she’d never seen a baby let alone have 3 of her own

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does Jon not have any siblings making her already an aunt as they way she bangs on you’d think she’d never seen a baby let alone have 3 of her own
I think he has a childless brother.

I think she probably always wanted more children, but knew it wasn’t practical.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else remember when, for some reason, she decided not to tell her YouTube watchers Wren’s name? Despite the fact that she’d shared her daughters’ names on every single YouTube video.

Anyway, she referred to him as ‘our baby boy’ over and over on a few vlogs before deciding to tell people his name after all.

Reactions: 8