Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The explanation about changing the kids' Xmas money into dollars. Not necessary. She's so sickly sweet, she drives me nuts. The subtext there was that her kids like to waste money on crap like any kid does, but of course she has to make it clear that she's so perfectly perfect and doesn't spoil her children, so they exchanged money and bought it themselves. Yawn.

Reactions: 10
How can a child be too old to hold their parents hands? I don’t think she’ll be doing it so she doesn’t wander off like a toddler.
I see this A LOT on tattle child’s too old including he’s not a baby, she should stop calling him a baby about a 15 month old. I think some of it comes from people have an issue with influencers exploiting their kids for content, but I think more of it comes from people lashing out because they are sad/grieving that their own kids are growing up fast as kids tend to.

Weird she hasn’t shared where they are staying… I’m guessing because she’s only in Disney for 3 days they’ve stayed at one of the more expensive resorts.

Reactions: 4
She normally shares once she has left the resort.
Going back to the poster who thinks she saw one of Katie's kids. That's happened to me with my local mummy influencers and makes me feel very unsettled seeing a child who I know so much about and this child doesn't have a clue that strangers know their name, age, school (coz covering your hand over their badge doesn't help when you know the area). Not just dangerous but very creepy. Only a matter of time someone goes up to Maddie as she is probably allowed a bit more freedom now and says 'Hi Maddie, how's football going? Hear you have a boyfriend now... What's it like having your birthday on Christmas Eve?'

Is discounts at Disney when the children have already been at least 3 times already really worth the oversharing with strangers? I'm surprised she continues to do it now Maddie is at senior school.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yeah I’m pretty sure this is their 5th Orlando trip & 6th trip to Florida.
Although I think Wren hasn’t been since he was 2ish.

id hate to be a child of these influencers and have my life poured out online. Kids are very cruel, especially in high school.

im glad she at least made her blog private with all the potty training info on. That would be very embarrassing for her eldest two.

It’s so easy though to find out where they live, school etc people think it’s difficult & it really isn’t. It’s scary.

Reactions: 9
Yep, just out of curiosity it took a few clicks to work out what school these influencers children go to. If you had sinister intentions it would be so incredibly easy to find these children.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Weird she hasn’t shared where they are staying… I’m guessing because she’s only in Disney for 3 days they’ve stayed at one of the more expensive resorts.
I think she’s staying at one of the universals endless summer resorts based on her ihop reel

Reactions: 2
That would make sense if they are splitting it Disney then universal!
Yeah that’s what they usually do.
its what we usually do as well actually!

can’t believe she thoughts guardians of the galaxy was Star Wars! How embarrassing!
---
I think she’s staying at one of the universals endless summer resorts based on her ihop reel
She was staying in contemporary at Disney! knew she would have been staying in one of the pricy ones!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Yeah that’s what they usually do.
its what we usually do as well actually!

can’t believe she thoughts guardians of the galaxy was Star Wars! How embarrassing!
---

She was staying in contemporary at Disney! knew she would have been staying in one of the pricy ones!
How do you know it’s contemporary?? That’s not going to have been cheap

Reactions: 1
I'm suprised she is still away now half term is over especially now Maddie is in senior school. Not like this is a once in a life time holiday or they can't afford to go in the school holidays.

Reactions: 6
I'm suprised she is still away now half term is over especially now Maddie is in senior school. Not like this is a once in a life time holiday or they can't afford to go in the school holidays.
Same! I can’t see secondary school allowing it and it would surely be disrupting to Maddie. She always seems to take longer holidays in the Feb/Oct half terms when they only usually get a week off school.

• Wow
This is concerning when you compare to slightly older photos. She is looking really unwell

View attachment 1975091
That’s shocking really.

it’s all well and good people saying they also fit in children’s clothes, but Katie looks emaciated on a lot of pictures and I do not believe she is just naturally that thin considering she’s been a healthy weight before.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This is troubling 😞
She really had the body of a child now - far too thin for a healthy adult. What’s worse - the fact that she is posting these pictures would definitely seem that she feels she looks good as she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
“Not only did we get to go to Florida but we flew premium economy”
Flaunting the wealth again as per

• Angry