Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sosticky

Chatty Member
Her voice gets on my nerves. Years ago when she had Wren they originally weren’t going to say his name online and in her YouTube videos she repeatedly said ‘our baby boy’ over and over again in her squeaky voice.

They didn’t keep it up for long. Was a bit ridiculous that their girls’ names were said all the time in her vlogs but not Wrens name
---
Just to add, I do think her girls are very pretty. Her younger daughter reminds me of Kate Murnane/dolly bow bow in her looks
The girl's headbands though 😬

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
How can a child be too old to hold their parents hands? I don’t think she’ll be doing it so she doesn’t wander off like a toddler.
I see this A LOT on tattle child’s too old including he’s not a baby, she should stop calling him a baby about a 15 month old. I think some of it comes from people have an issue with influencers exploiting their kids for content, but I think more of it comes from people lashing out because they are sad/grieving that their own kids are growing up fast as kids tend to.

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
When my white blonde children were seen learning to ride their bikes by a huge group of Asian tourists, they all started taking photos of them (presumably because of their hair!).
It did make my kids day learning to ride their bike feel really special to them as they thought it was for that!

I too had noticed the headband on the middle child. It isn’t the nicest. Is that the football girl as those type of headbands are common at football?
My second guess knowing lots of girls about that age is that she cut her “baby hairs” or “fringe” off and obv the growback needs covering.

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
Her voice gets on my nerves. Years ago when she had Wren they originally weren’t going to say his name online and in her YouTube videos she repeatedly said ‘our baby boy’ over and over again in her squeaky voice.

They didn’t keep it up for long. Was a bit ridiculous that their girls’ names were said all the time in her vlogs but not Wrens name
---
Just to add, I do think her girls are very pretty. Her younger daughter reminds me of Kate Murnane/dolly bow bow in her looks
I think this is because they aren’t the girls actual names? But Wren’s name doesn’t have a nickname.