Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her voice gets on my nerves. Years ago when she had Wren they originally weren’t going to say his name online and in her YouTube videos she repeatedly said ‘our baby boy’ over and over again in her squeaky voice.

They didn’t keep it up for long. Was a bit ridiculous that their girls’ names were said all the time in her vlogs but not Wrens name
---
Just to add, I do think her girls are very pretty. Her younger daughter reminds me of Kate Murnane/dolly bow bow in her looks

Reactions: 4
Her voice gets on my nerves. Years ago when she had Wren they originally weren’t going to say his name online and in her YouTube videos she repeatedly said ‘our baby boy’ over and over again in her squeaky voice.

They didn’t keep it up for long. Was a bit ridiculous that their girls’ names were said all the time in her vlogs but not Wrens name
---
Just to add, I do think her girls are very pretty. Her younger daughter reminds me of Kate Murnane/dolly bow bow in her looks
I think this is because they aren’t the girls actual names? But Wren’s name doesn’t have a nickname.

---
The girl's headbands though 😬

The headbands make me cringe too. I get they are trying to grow out fringes, but there are nicer ways to do it.

I think Lottie will be really pretty as a teenager.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Call me shallow or whatever you like, I have two kids ages 11 and 7, and I genuinely believe they would not 'enjoy' this holiday as much as Katie is saying hers are. Yeah it's interesting to look at some of those sights but in reality, I reckon its moaning about walking around, being too hot or being hungry. We like to explore don't get me wrong, but we have to balance it with actual things the kids will like. Like a trip to the beach or a pool day, I don't think mine would enjoy hours upon end of sight seeing in a very humid and busy area. It's all for Katie as its somewhere she's always wanted to go, nobody else.

Reactions: 5
Call me shallow or whatever you like, I have two kids ages 11 and 7, and I genuinely believe they would not 'enjoy' this holiday as much as Katie is saying hers are. Yeah it's interesting to look at some of those sights but in reality, I reckon its moaning about walking around, being too hot or being hungry. We like to explore don't get me wrong, but we have to balance it with actual things the kids will like. Like a trip to the beach or a pool day, I don't think mine would enjoy hours upon end of sight seeing in a very humid and busy area. It's all for Katie as its somewhere she's always wanted to go, nobody else.
Hopefully they’ll head to a beach for part of their trip - Bangkok wouldn’t be top of my list for child friendly destinations, surely she’ll balance it out for them…

Reactions: 1
I find her content insanely boring most of the time, but I have to say I do really like her travel content. I was lucky enough to travel a lot as a kid, and loved it. I wish I could afford to give my kids these opportunities.

I will roll my eyes til they fall out of my head when she starts trying to pretend she’s been eating all the great food though!

Reactions: 6
Hopefully they’ll head to a beach for part of their trip - Bangkok wouldn’t be top of my list for child friendly destinations, surely she’ll balance it out for them…
It’s Katie, so they will have a jam packed itinerary with no downtime unless it’s sitting in the back of a car/taxi/boat/plane on the endless travel days, never staying on one place more than a couple of days (but always in a top of the range hotel that will be humbly name dropped), everyone sharing a bed and getting no sleep, 3am alarms to watch sunrises, eating pizza in a food market, and photos. Endless photos.
My bet is Chiang Mai to elephant sanctuary and temple tours and then island hopping to Krabi, Phi Phi, Railay, Koh Samui, Koh Tao then back to Bangkok. All in about 10 days. Exhausting with kids!

It’s Katie, so they will have a jam packed itinerary with no downtime unless it’s sitting in the back of a car/taxi/boat/plane on the endless travel days, never staying on one place more than a couple of days (but always in a top of the range hotel that will be humbly name dropped), everyone sharing a bed and getting no sleep, 3am alarms to watch sunrises, eating pizza in a food market, and photos. Endless photos.
My bet is Chiang Mai to elephant sanctuary and temple tours and then island hopping to Krabi, Phi Phi, Railay, Koh Samui, Koh Tao then back to Bangkok. All in about 10 days. Exhausting with kids!
And she will refer to it all in her vlogs as ‘a little adventure’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And she will refer to it all in her vlogs as ‘a little adventure’
Or a once in a lifetime trip “they’ve always dreamed of”. Along with all the other ones they’ve already done like California road trip/Canada to Portland Oregon Road trip/Florida Orlando to New Orleans road trip/New York/Japan that is currently deemed too expensive but you just know that will be next years destination. All interspersed with annual trips to Walt Disney World and Dubai 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder how the kids sustain the lifestyle into adulthood. I mean imagine they end up with 5 kids each working a minimum wage job and can barely afford a weekend in Skegness. Big fall from grace 🤣

Loooollll. 100% been reading here, lots of mentions in her stories about the kids being in the pool and relaxing and doing things the kids wanted to do 🤣🤣 bet they've had half hour in the pool, no chance you can fit all of that in and lots of 'relaxing'

Reactions: 6
Loooollll. 100% been reading here, lots of mentions in her stories about the kids being in the pool and relaxing and doing things the kids wanted to do 🤣🤣 bet they've had half hour in the pool, no chance you can fit all of that in and lots of 'relaxing'
What are you talking about? 8 year olds love 5 hour boat rides visiting 100 year old duck restaurants

• Haha
Reactions: 12