Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Katie in such a rubbish house considering how big she is on Instagram? Her mate Louise pentland has some big house and Katie’s is an overlooked 70s semi by the looks of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They are so overlooked. Always surprised how they can sit in the conservatory bit watching TV without having blinds.

Reactions: 4
Why is Katie in such a rubbish house considering how big she is on Instagram? Her mate Louise pentland has some big house and Katie’s is an overlooked 70s semi by the looks of it.
Wow would hardly call her house rubbish 😂 I’d love a house like that!

Reactions: 9
It’s absolutely fine but considering her following on Instagram I would have thought she would earn money to buy bigger and better especially with 3 children. I think 2 of them share a room which they may not want to as they get older (I’m not saying it’s wrong to share rooms btw). It is very overlooked so they have no privacy. I’m just surprised her “job” doesn’t make her more money. Maybe she saves it.

It’s absolutely fine but considering her following on Instagram I would have thought she would earn money to buy bigger and better especially with 3 children. I think 2 of them share a room which they may not want to as they get older (I’m not saying it’s wrong to share rooms btw). It is very overlooked so they have no privacy. I’m just surprised her “job” doesn’t make her more money. Maybe she saves it.
Her house is a 4 bed the girls were choosing to share a room and there was then a playroom but I believe they are now in seperate rooms. But she doesn’t show their bedrooms anymore which I respect. A house like that in their area will be 500k perhaps they don’t want a huge mortgage and that’s why they can afford the travel that they do

Reactions: 6
Her house is a 4 bed the girls were choosing to share a room and there was then a playroom but I believe they are now in seperate rooms. But she doesn’t show their bedrooms anymore which I respect. A house like that in their area will be 500k perhaps they don’t want a huge mortgage and that’s why they can afford the travel that they do
whereabouts do they live?
Like I say it’s perfectly respectable for us ‘normal folk’ but I thought the whole point of sharing your family’s life on Instagram was to make loads of money. But her house doesn’t reflect that compared to other instagrammers houses. Just my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They spent A LOT renovating the current house, I remember the kitchen work was a fortune. It’s so overlooked, I couldn’t live like that, no privacy at all.

Reactions: 4
They spent A LOT renovating the current house, I remember the kitchen work was a fortune. It’s so overlooked, I couldn’t live like that, no privacy at all.
I’m wondering why you all live! I live in a new build & Im pretty overlooked!

The decor really isn’t for me. I can’t describe the style, it’s all so bitty stuff like the mirror over the bed. It’s like the whole house came from the Next catalogue or something.
Plus, I’d never have designed it that way, the kitchen is a funny shape. Id have put the kitchen when they have their Christmas tree or where they have the dinning table with the table moved to where the Christmas tree is.

Reactions: 3
I found the house on rightmove once, it cost just shy of £500k when they bought it. I reckon they have easily spent another £100k on the renovations, which were done at 100 miles a hour as soon as they moved in.

It’s a good layout inside but for me the garden is tiny for the size of the house. I think she said it was 1980’s detached house.

ETA - looks like her company was going through compulsory strike off earlier this year according to Companies House 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I found the house on rightmove once, it cost just shy of £500k when they bought it. I reckon they have easily spent another £100k on the renovations, which were done at 100 miles a hour as soon as they moved in.

It’s a good layout inside but for me the garden is tiny for the size of the house. I think she said it was 1980’s detached house.

ETA - looks like her company was going through compulsory strike off earlier this year according to Companies House 🤔
What’s her company? What’s compulsory strike off mean?

What’s her company? What’s compulsory strike off mean?
Just google her and it’ll come up with a link to companies house. It means she’s either not complied with something (like overdue accounts) or she’s asked to have the company dissolved. According to companies house her accounts are well overdue 🫣

• Wow
Just had a delve into some of the others and yep, they’re all with the same “Mum” agency
Why has she never mentioned she’s got an agent? Not such a humble little side line blog now is it?
IMG_9670.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Just had a delve into some of the others and yep, they’re all with the same “Mum” agency
Why has she never mentioned she’s got an agent? Not such a humble little side line blog now is it?
View attachment 2618081
Such a weird flex, “influencing”, isn’t it? Three kids, their faces and names, used to celebrate the “achievement” of having 100,000 randoms following them. Odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Such a weird flex, “influencing”, isn’t it? Three kids, their faces and names, used to celebrate the “achievement” of having 100,000 randoms following them. Odd.
Essentially manipulating days and holidays so that mummy can take loads of photos and videos so she can get paid. Very strange exploitation that so much of their lives have been shared without them having a clue. Hell the boys birth was filmed!

Essentially manipulating days and holidays so that mummy can take loads of photos and videos so she can get paid. Very strange exploitation that so much of their lives have been shared without them having a clue. Hell the boys birth was filmed!
Yuk! was it?

Why is Katie always the first to comment on Sarah in Surrey posts? Does anyone know? I wonder what their connection is? Sarah only has like 13k followers.

The thing that really irks me is the fairness of it and the pressure it puts on regular families just trying to get through with a full time job and a mortgage and childcare and cleaning and life and all the other hard things in life. It makes people feel like a failure when everything they do is staged.

also, how much they big each other up and comment on sponsored posts when that’s all bullshit too so people waste their money on crap.

Reactions: 8