Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gigi.23

oh gosh.
Lots of love to you, anorexia is such a cruel illness (my sister is currently admitted in a unit because of it) but well done on battling it every day. Strong woman! I agree everything looks so similar to what I’ve seen in my sister
I hope she is getting all the help she needs. It's such a misunderstood illness. It really is all the head. My husband has slowly realised its not just me asking for attention, I genuinely do feel huge. I still know the calories of everything. Big hugs to you supporting your sister. I now fully know the heartbreak i put my parents through.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

HRB2019

Oh God, I don’t normally comment but that latest video she looks unwell. I thought it was a child :(

Sabbie

VIP Member
She always looks like she sucks in her cheeks to try and make her face look even skinnier. :rolleyes:

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
Thank you. She’s not doing well. Eating disorders are so destructive to that person but also the family around. More than the ‘sufferer’ realises. It’s such a selfish illness that takes away all of that person. I don’t feel I ever have a conversation with my sister, I have a conversation with the selfish anorexia. It’s how the ED team family therapist described it and it’s so true. I really hope if Katie is suffering that she gets the help she needs before it completely takes over.
As someone with a sister who had a eating disorder while growing up I hope you are ok.
It’s horrible because I had, and still have such conflicted emotions around it and shame for having them.

• Heart

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Her house is a 4 bed the girls were choosing to share a room and there was then a playroom but I believe they are now in seperate rooms. But she doesn’t show their bedrooms anymore which I respect. A house like that in their area will be 500k perhaps they don’t want a huge mortgage and that’s why they can afford the travel that they do
whereabouts do they live?
Like I say it’s perfectly respectable for us ‘normal folk’ but I thought the whole point of sharing your family’s life on Instagram was to make loads of money. But her house doesn’t reflect that compared to other instagrammers houses. Just my opinion.

• Haha

nik1231

Chatty Member
The football thing. Like really Katie. Know your audience is a phrase that springs to mind. I think she has no content left in her. The house is complete but already looking dated as she went for fast fashion furniture rather than anything that might look OK 5 or 10 years on . She quite rightly didn't want to show her girls bedrooms to the world so no content there. Her kids are school aged and past the buggy, toddler and baby stage (she's not doing an Emily whats-her-name whose 7 year old is constantly posed as a toddler) and her holiday content doesn't quite wash in a cost of living crisis. Her shopping at Zara is just a yawn fest. So time to give up Social Media Katie. Your time is up and while you were once OK those days have gone. Be honest I don't think you want to to do content anymore. That's OK. Maybe go back to the holiday industry?
I agree, she was great back in the day and I really love to contend. I don’t think I’ve watched anything since the Disney holiday. Just boring now, family life was her thing.

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
I wonder what they do with their dog. They never seem to take him out the house and they’re always on holidays/day trips/long trips to football and he’s forever left on his own and despite her always running and exercising the dog never seems to go
Erm. I dunno, she often posts photos of her out walking Rolo.