Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow that’s gotta be a right trek!
About 10 miles/5 minutes further than she was travelling to Arsenal. Not that I should be able to work that out, but I can thanks to everything that’s posted on the internet. I could also tell you how many games she’s played for Leicester and who against, it’s all out there.

Yes Maddie was at Leicester last season as I know someone who also had a daughter playing there.

But the girls academy at Leicester has had a big shake up (less training and fewer matches) so many of the girls that were there have left for other clubs. Maddie has moved to a North london club (not Arsenal).
---
About 10 miles/5 minutes further than she was travelling to Arsenal. Not that I should be able to work that out, but I can thanks to everything that’s posted on the internet. I could also tell you how many games she’s played for Leicester and who against, it’s all out there.
Yep! And many of their away matches were Birmingham way. Super early Saturday mornings for them!

Of course Katie ‘my daughters play football’ Ellison had a lioness’ football party! Also, she should be concerned that her child daughters shirt is literally hanging from her scarily underweight frame!

Reactions: 3
Of course Katie ‘my daughters play football’ Ellison had a lioness’ football party! Also, she should be concerned that her child daughters shirt is literally hanging from her scarily underweight frame!
Where are you seeing this?

Reactions: 1
Insta stories
Gotcha. She’s just so boring, her whole personality is her kids liking football, pretending to eat food, and being faux humble. Also who gives a tit about dog walks or which kids are at parties 😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Urgh! Free bleeping school shoes from Kickers! :mad: Seriously. And all the other Instabeggars desperately commenting on the reel. :sick:

• Angry
Reactions: 7