Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else remember when, for some reason, she decided not to tell her YouTube watchers Wren’s name? Despite the fact that she’d shared her daughters’ names on every single YouTube video.

Anyway, she referred to him as ‘our baby boy’ over and over on a few vlogs before deciding to tell people his name after all.
she was probably embarrassed, it’s the WORST name ever. wren??!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else remember when, for some reason, she decided not to tell her YouTube watchers Wren’s name? Despite the fact that she’d shared her daughters’ names on every single YouTube video.

Anyway, she referred to him as ‘our baby boy’ over and over on a few vlogs before deciding to tell people his name after all.
Yes!! She always said Maddie but didn’t she used to call the middle one LL or little lady or something? Then Wren was a complete silence

She definitely used to do bedroom tours and makeovers but then I’m sure she was like the kids won’t be featuring anymore which I was like fair play. People only watch for travel. Yet the kids are on more than ever these days. Along with her homeless baggy chic fashion

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wren is a truly awful name. I would put it as a girls name (although it really isn’t a name) and also think of a scrawny bird. It’s one of the worst I have heard.
I don’t know why she doesn’t get a job for her own fulfilment. I can’t imagine doing nothing all day.

Reactions: 4
I agree, Wren is an awful name. It’s the kind of name boring people choose and think they’re being cool or edgy

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind it for a girl, but I don’t like it at all for a boy.
I can’t imagine an adult man having to tell people his name is Wren.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I don't like the name either tbh but each to thier own. She used to be so secretive about the names, but would plaster thier faces around everything. I remember when she was something like mummy daddy three, and was in her old house - she was far more relatable then.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I don't like the name either tbh but each to thier own. She used to be so secretive about the names, but would plaster thier faces around everything. I remember when she was something like mummy daddy three, and was in her old house - she was far more relatable then.
During that period though, before W was born, she was flashed around the country on Cadbury billboards as “Katie with Madeleine and Charlotte” so not too secretive with their names when she could get money out of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s not just sharing their first names, she uses her own actual surname plus always shares posts on their birthdays so straight away you know the main info about these kids. You also know their hobbies and their image. It really is quite scary.

Oh my goodness in her latest reel she looks positively skeletal. She is setting such an awful example to her children, I really hope her family are intervening and supporting them all.

Oh my goodness in her latest reel she looks positively skeletal. She is setting such an awful example to her children, I really hope her family are intervening and supporting them all.
What is the point of that reel? Who would leave cups balanced at the top of the stairs?
Her teenagers face says it all that she’s been dragged out her room & told to walk downstairs

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't understand why she didn't give the kids the names they use, what are their real ones madaliene and Charlotte, they'll never use them as they've been brought up with nicknames

She looks absolutely awful but it’s another way for Katie to try and grab attention for herself.

Desperately trying to portray the perfect happy life while battling some serious issues. What does she think looking like that does to her kids? So hugely irresponsible of her.

Are Instahuns just generally thick? How can she not see the irony of working with Instagram about security and privacy settings etc. online for her children's social media usage? She's never given a second thought about the digital footprint she's put out there of all of her own children!!! Pimping them out for ads, showing all their private chats, their bedrooms, their full names and birthdates. It's too late mate. You've exploited them from birth! No amount of privacy settings now will stop randos accessing your kids on SM! Absolute head.

Reactions: 11
Are Instahuns just generally thick? How can she not see the irony of working with Instagram about security and privacy settings etc. online for her children's social media usage? She's never given a second thought about the digital footprint she's put out there of all of her own children!!! Pimping them out for ads, showing all their private chats, their bedrooms, their full names and birthdates. It's too late mate. You've exploited them from birth! No amount of privacy settings now will stop randos accessing your kids on SM! Absolute head.
I used to really like Katie but her content is so dull these days. She’s so unrelatable given she doesn’t seem to work and has lots of free time in the day to got to the hair dressers, to have her nails done or to meet her sister.

This ad really bothered me for the same reasons. She never shares useful stuff for free unless it’s related to travel, but then comes out with all this when she has shared so much about her kids online.

I keep getting ads popping up on Facebook with her on too. She doesn’t look like she eats so why is she promoting recipe boxes.

Reactions: 9
So she’s got dressed and chucked a load of cheap costume jewellery on. Hardly worthy of sharing is it!

She needs to get a job - and a life.

Reactions: 4
So the van typo thing was just two letters accidentally swapped over, probably by someone for whom English isn't their first language... that's it? She's really struggling for content...

Reactions: 7
So the van typo thing was just two letters accidentally swapped over, probably by someone for whom English isn't their first language... that's it? She's really struggling for content...
Oh my god, why is she posting about that - not once, but twice! Yes Katie, we can spell. Why is she making out like she's f'in Einstein for spotting it. What a weird desperate attempt at content.