Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I think that’s true. With the current economic climate, it’s just not feasible for a lot of REALLY hardworking families to go away at all, especially during school holidays and/or to exotic locations.

Where it may once have been exciting and inspiring to watch other people’s holidays and use their ideas to plan your own, when you are struggling just to live and holidays are unattainable for the foreseeable, it becomes less enjoyable.

I work 45 hour weeks in quite a physical, tiring job and take home under £800 a month. I struggle to afford the basics most weeks and, despite my hard work, my children won’t get a holiday this year. I would therefore rather not spend my free time watching other people spoil their kids.
eh? That’s half minimum wage, mate.

Reactions: 7
Agree! It’s hard to get the brag balance right but just after Christmas when we’re all travelling to and from work in the dark and post Christmas blues - it’s going down like a lead balloon!

Reactions: 6
Agree with all the above, she makes great content but surely it’s best suited on a travel companys social media’s.
The way she words things is so twee and smug. She is absolutely flaunting her bones too, she must really think skinny equals attractive. Her leg on her 2nd grid post is scary to think that belongs to an adult

I hope no one thinks I’m body shaming. I just hope she isn’t ill. Someone should step in as she is shrinking daily

Reactions: 6
I’m waiting to see what’s been gifted because that’s when you really know you can’t afford that type of holiday, I mean unless it was all gifted I don’t think I’ll ever get there

Reactions: 2
I’m waiting to see what’s been gifted because that’s when you really know you can’t afford that type of holiday, I mean unless it was all gifted I don’t think I’ll ever get there
She said nothing has been gifted, so there’s no need for all the content. She could have just gone on holiday, kept the memories private for themselves, and gone back to work after, like most people do. I can’t imagine my kids are scrolling TikTok looking at other kids’ holidays when they’ve had to be back at school for 3 days 😂 so I’m not going to waste my time watching either.

Reactions: 8
How old is wren? Did they really shove him in a baby seat on the back of Jons bike 🤦🏼‍♀️ She seems to really baby him at the best of times, if we were away and they didn’t have the right things we needed we’d give it a miss, she even mentioned there weren’t enough or right size of helmets, not exactly putting your kids safety first.

How old is wren? Did they really shove him in a baby seat on the back of Jons bike 🤦🏼‍♀️ She seems to really baby him at the best of times, if we were away and they didn’t have the right things we needed we’d give it a miss, she even mentioned there weren’t enough or right size of helmets, not exactly putting your kids safety first.
He will be 8 in April.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Same year group as my youngest but whenever she posts him he seems so much younger and babied

Reactions: 1
She said nothing has been gifted, so there’s no need for all the content. She could have just gone on holiday, kept the memories private for themselves, and gone back to work after, like most people do. I can’t imagine my kids are scrolling TikTok looking at other kids’ holidays when they’ve had to be back at school for 3 days 😂 so I’m not going to waste my time watching either.
Pretty sure if its vlogged/content made they are able to use it as a tax deduction hence it not being private!

Pretty sure if its vlogged/content made they are able to use it as a tax deduction hence it not being private!
Exactly.

They’re still away - our kids go back to school tomorrow - I think in her area they went back last week (someone correct me if I’m wrong) so she’s also happy for them to miss school - like she does most holidays.

Reactions: 4
Exactly.

They’re still away - our kids go back to school tomorrow - I think in her area they went back last week (someone correct me if I’m wrong) so she’s also happy for them to miss school - like she does most holidays.
If they can afford that holiday, they can afford the fines 🙄

Reactions: 4
Our kids go back Tuesday....so potentially they'll be back..harsh jetlag tho

Reactions: 3