Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chocolatestirrer

I commented on one her posts saying she should make it clearer if this was gifted or not and she blocked me. So I’ve reported her to ASA so they can review it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Alex90

She needs to scrap marathons, take time out of instagram and concentrate on her mental health/anorexia.

Lollipop1990

How can a child be too old to hold their parents hands? I don’t think she’ll be doing it so she doesn’t wander off like a toddler.

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
For me she’s just trying too hard to be something she is not.
It’s the fake humble gratitude and smugness
Making out like having a pizza infront of the tv is a real luxury when in reality they jet around the globe multiple times a year, live in an expensive area in a large house, have wealthy parents and spend god knows how much on clothes every week
I don’t begrudge this at all by the way - but it’s her insincerity. Own that you’re a wealthy family, don’t try to pretend like you know how hard life can be for most

• Heart

Millie2023

I think it’s the same story for a lot of influencers. Post covid, I was glad of the escapism and happy to holiday vicariously through them, hoping to do the same myself soon (Disney, etc)
The reality is that I can’t afford to and likely won’t be able to afford to for the foreseeable (despite working hard), so I’ve unsubscribed from them all, as it feels like a bit of a kick in the teeth and utterly unrelatable.

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Stop the press - thin white middle class woman goes to the gym alone. WHAT A HERO
So out of her comfort zone, but is able to pose for a selfie in the gym mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
I actually don’t believe she ever intended to run. I think she has an ED and running the marathon was an excuse to get away with eating little & exercising a lot. Now it’s marathon time she’s found the perfect excuse to drop out, I’m sure she can make herself sick at the drop of a hat to support the ‘stomach bug’ story.

• Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She normally shares once she has left the resort.
Going back to the poster who thinks she saw one of Katie's kids. That's happened to me with my local mummy influencers and makes me feel very unsettled seeing a child who I know so much about and this child doesn't have a clue that strangers know their name, age, school (coz covering your hand over their badge doesn't help when you know the area). Not just dangerous but very creepy. Only a matter of time someone goes up to Maddie as she is probably allowed a bit more freedom now and says 'Hi Maddie, how's football going? Hear you have a boyfriend now... What's it like having your birthday on Christmas Eve?'

Is discounts at Disney when the children have already been at least 3 times already really worth the oversharing with strangers? I'm surprised she continues to do it now Maddie is at senior school.

• Wow

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Her content has gone a bit odd in the last few days/weeks - the Zara video was awful to watch, the walking forwards and backwards and zooming in and out, you couldn’t see the actual clothes! And now all the photos with the weird little scribbles and writing on - almost like when you go back to school after the summer holidays and have to make a diary about what you’ve been doing for the last six weeks 😂
With all the mentions of food. “I want to go to London for all the food. “Look at the food”

Trying to prove she doesn’t have an eating disorder whilst making it look like she does

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Whether she makes decent travel content or not it’s still a bit of a kick in the teeth when a family that can clearly afford their own trips already is given a freebie.

Effeffess

Documenting every time you go for a run is not the riveting content that you think it is, Katie 🥱

Crazycatty

VIP Member
Her videos just make me think she must live in another world to me. Everything seems perfect, she never documents the journey - we never see her in the airport, or on the plane, her kids arguing, Jonjon forgetting to pack his socks or something. To me, the way she documents things is totally false compared to real life. She cleverly edits her videos for one reason, to sell her skills to gain employment.

• Heart

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
Isn’t her youngest child about 7 and two almost teenagers? Not like she’s got a gaggle of toddlers hanging out of her who need their bums wiped etc. She’s got all day when they’re at school, or during the holidays largely entertaining themselves.

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
They went to Florida in February to Disney - then Spain in Spring, Corfu in the summer, she went to New York in November but THIS is the dream holiday. Of course 🙄

• Sick

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
Loooollll. 100% been reading here, lots of mentions in her stories about the kids being in the pool and relaxing and doing things the kids wanted to do 🤣🤣 bet they've had half hour in the pool, no chance you can fit all of that in and lots of 'relaxing'
What are you talking about? 8 year olds love 5 hour boat rides visiting 100 year old duck restaurants

• Haha